Wella SP Color Save Shampoo (For Coloured Hair) - 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Chantal B.

BY WELLA

A color-preserving shampoo Helps cleanse & nurture hair Developed with 3D Color Protect Technology to continuously shield hair against color-fading Hair appears healthy in durably vibrant color Dermatologically-tested see more...

Suk H.
Great for color treated hair and every day use. I wouldn’t use this for my blondes since I suggest something a little more hydrating.
Jeanette  W.
Wella is da bomb! I use the shampoo and conditioner fir color protection along with their color on my hair. Great product!
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Used it over the summer after getting highlights and I feel it helps make my highlight last and look better after each wash
Jailyn C.
Brandywine, MD
Great product!
Very creamy, and moisturizing shampoo. Easy to lather. And helps prevent your tinted color to fade away!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Siȃn M.
England
Smells nice and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, leaves it nice and shiny and protects my colour from fading as quickly as it would, the smell is last longing and I don’t have to wash my hair as much since using this product
Chantal B.
Townsville
Great product. Makes my hair shiny and smooth and is just great! I love the brand and I'm sure I'll buy again. I love the colour saving shampoo and conditioners and this one is such a helpful product to have for coloured hair like mine.
Kayleigh G.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
I absolutely adore Wella SP products, I have used several of the different ranges that they have.
I find that the Colour collection does help to prolong the lasting power of my colour. It has a lovely scent, without being overpowering or heavy. I would definitely buy again.
Vivianne A.
Gente eu adorei essa marca. Deixou meu cabelo bem macio ,leve e muito cheiroso.
Desenbaracou fácil e fi ou com aspecto brilhoso e hidratado. Ameiii
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son muy buenos, tienen una excelente reseña por personas de diferentes paises y con clima muy diferentes.

back