BY WELLA

Ensure long-lasting colour brilliance and protect against colour fading and colour shifting with Wella SP Color Save Shampoo an effective colour protecting cleanser ideal for daily use. An essential component of the SP Color Save line Wella SP Color Save Shampoo is formulated with 3D Colour Protect Technology which continuously protects against colour fade whilst giving hair intense colour brilliance. Directions of use: Apply required amount to hair. Gently massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer W.
Best of the best but very hard to get your hands on ! I am German so I naturally support German products 100% I used wella all the time in Germany as well
Tosha R.
Columbia City, IN
Wella products are great and leave your hair silky instead of dull also brightens the color up
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great shampoo. Pricey and could only get it through my hair lady but I loved it. I've moved and switch hair stylist's and haven't found another who carries this product. Nice scent, lathers as expected. Would purchase again.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wella color saving shampoo is amazing. It smell great and really does help your color last longer. This is more so for a person with a oily scalp, but it's mostly targeted for color treatment. I noticed that after using this for a week my scalp did get a little dry and I did get dandruff, also could've been from dying my hair.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
I do not think this is a high quality shampoo. Did not improve my hair and leaves it lifeless. Many harmful ingredients
vianca h.
El Paso, TX
THIS HELPED MAINTAIN THE COLOR ON MY HAIR STAY PUT.... IT DOESNT LEAVE MY HAIR FEEELING HEAVY AND IT SMELLS GOOD AS WELL!!!!! IT IS KIND OF PRICEY BUT FOR WHAT IT DOES I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS COLOR ON THEIR HAIR... I HAD MY SIS IN LAW BUY IT FOR ME FROM ARMSTRONG
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works just as good as any other color saving shampoo... seems to make my hair color last longer and my color is more vibrant ..
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto ofrece a cabellos teñidos el mantener el color, en mi caso, siento que la diferencia no fue mucha, asi que no creo vaya a adquirir de nuevo este, sin embargo, el olor es super agradable y la presentacion del producto tambien lo es.
Alys R.
Alfreton, Derbyshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't dye my hair very often but when I do, I used this shampoo. My hairdresser recommended it to me when I had pink, blue and purple in my hair. It really does make the colour last longer and prevents it fading as fast!
Sarah M.
Tipperary
As a busy hairstylist, I like to try out lots of different brands. Wella products are at the top of my go to brands. I love to use the best products on my clients and this is one of them