Wella SP Clear Scalp Shampoo

by Wella Sp

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella SP Clear Scalp Shampoo!
Raj B.
Wolverhampton , West Midlands
I use to suffer from dandruff a lot until I started using this shampoo omg it really works and smells good too! Leaves your hair flake free and soft. So if anyone suffers from dandruff this is what you need. I would definitely recommend it
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
I have sensitive skin and some eczema on my scalp. This shampoo is the best I’ve used when my eczema is bad. It does not aggravate my scalp and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I would recommend this. It is more expensive than shampoos you find in the supermarket, I buy it from feel unique, but you don’t need to use a lot and it works.

Looking for your answer?