BY WELLA

Service Skin Protection Cream see more...

Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this for all of my color services. Dark colors can be very harsh on the hairline and this has been the best pre-color step. Protects the skin and isn't too oily. It stands a lone and doesn't interfere with the color while processing.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This protective barrier is amazing! Smells great and even keeps permanent level 2 hair off the skin! Way better than anything else I've used.
Lydia T.
Largo, FL
Sometimes this product leaves my skin sticky But it is gentle and leaves it soft. It wasn't super expensive at jcpenny.
Crystal F.
Carrollton
I use this as a barrier cream when I dye not only my hair line but also when I dye my eyebrows.
NANCY R.
Carson, CA
I use this bran on my clients as a protection and it have gave me perfect results. I love it!
Rose M.
Plymouth, Devon
Sooooo good for removing hair dye off your skin even the brightest red's available as we all know it's hard to not get it everywhere
Andreza N.
Poderia ter no frasco maior, como de shampoo.. E gostaria de ampolas também iria ajudar muito. Ótimo produto