BY WELLA

A creamy reinforcing shampoo for vulnerable hair Contains natural roobis extract to consolidate & shield the weakened surface layer of hair Prevents hair breakages & split ends Leaves hair sleek, strong, lustrous & manageable Perfect for mature locks To use: Apply to wet hair & massage gently to foam up. Rinse well see more...

Breanne L.
This product rejuvenated my hair . Such a beautiful product , I have purchased a couple of times, and every time I was extremely satisfied since I have bleach d my hair many times. I will buy again .
Shaneisha S.
Awesome product that leaves hair rich and clean. Works well on colored hair as welk, keeps the color from running.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Very expensive but it helps slot and you will definitely see a lot of improvement in your hair ! It is very long lasting and smells beautiful ! I love it! I have dry scalp so I would say it's best for that type
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, NJ
It made my hair look fuller and stronger I used this combined with some biotin supplements and it worked great
Alejandra B.
Love this for my damaged hair, when I get out of the shower and jus air dry it my hair feels like silk
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Helps keep my color damaged hair in great condition. Bonus that it doesn't smell horrible.
Ana P.
I have one of the most problematic kinds of hair. Curly AND extra thin! It's more sensitive to hair breakage, heat damage, and frizz! So I need it a great shampoo for cleaning WITHOUT getting more damage to the curls (As you know, curly types can be a disaster if you use the wrong shampoo), not only leaves my hair clean without dryness, but it helps avoiding hair breaks.
Love it!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This product is absolutely incredible to say the least. My hair suffers the longer it gets. It's about 3 inches above my waist and the mid lengths and ends become split very quickly. By the third treatment with this product, the improvement is dramatic. Split ends are smoothed down to the point where you just don't see them anymore and my hair is glossy and full of body. I'm not one to write reviews but this product deserves some recognition it's truly amazing! Highly recommend it to people who have fine or damaged hair. You won't be disappointed if you follow the instructions
jaquelini v.
Adorooooo o produto um dos melhores fortalece da raiz as pontas meu cabelo ficou otimo.. indico a todos ao meu redor .. amo mesmo
vani s.
i did noticed my hair strengthened really. But may be due to the frequent changing of hair products