BY WELLA

A creamy reinforcing shampoo for vulnerable hair Contains natural roobis extract to consolidate & shield the weakened surface layer of hair Prevents hair breakages & split ends Leaves hair sleek, strong, lustrous & manageable Perfect for mature locks To use: Apply to wet hair & massage gently to foam up. Rinse well see more...

Breanne L.
This product rejuvenated my hair . Such a beautiful product , I have purchased a couple of times, and every time I was extremely satisfied since I have bleach d my hair many times. I will buy again .
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, NJ
It made my hair look fuller and stronger I used this combined with some biotin supplements and it worked great
Alejandra B.
Love this for my damaged hair, when I get out of the shower and jus air dry it my hair feels like silk
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Helps keep my color damaged hair in great condition. Bonus that it doesn't smell horrible.
vani s.
i did noticed my hair strengthened really. But may be due to the frequent changing of hair products
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
This shampoo and conditioner are great for my hair. It's fine and I have a lot of it, but this doesn't weigh it down at all while making it shiny. I think it also does a pretty good job of taking care of my hair color, keeping it from fading out too much.

I've bought this twice. The first time, the bottles I received had extra wide mouths, maybe 1.5" across, that unscrewed. The second time, the bottles I was sent came with standard mouths with a top that presses open (ie, you don't have to unscrew the lid each time). I'm not sure if this is a change that was made across the board, or if it's just a crapshoot that decides which bottle tops you get. Either way, these huge bottles didn't come with pumps to make anything easier. It's a BYOP (bring your own pump) situation, which is complicated if you get the wide-mouth version, because those are definitely not sold anywhere I could find. If you value space in your shower, you might want to buy some smaller bottles to pour these into.
Kelly B.
I use this 3 times a week but I do use other shampoos as this stuff you don't need to use everyday! Being young me once upon a time I use to dye my hair not every now and then more like every weak, all colours! But the worst has got to be when I bleached my hair blonde causes such dry looking and such a weird texture that I couldn't possibly brush it as it was like one with dreadlock it was so weak that my hair would fall out massive chunks and just snap at the ends I hated what my hair become! I then went to a beauty industrial places and they recommended this product I have it ago and now it's forever in my bathroom!
Embassy C.
Runny yet manageable texture.
Lathers up well.
Pleasant fragrance.
Stands up to its claims.
Cleanses well even heavily oiled scalp.
Suitable for vulnerable, dry hair.

The shampoo lathers up really well, so lathering too is not a issue.

I will definitely recommended and would buy again.
edyliana S.
doral/florida
Recomiendo este producto ya que es una marca reconocidad y que tiene para todo tipo de cabello y también dependera de es lo que esta buscando y cual se el resultado que quieras darle a tu cabello y el aroma es muy rico y tu cabello quedara muy limpio
Shaneisha S.
Awesome product that leaves hair rich and clean. Works well on colored hair as welk, keeps the color from running.