BY WELLA

A creamy reinforcing shampoo for vulnerable hair Contains natural roobis extract to consolidate & shield the weakened surface layer of hair Prevents hair breakages & split ends Leaves hair sleek, strong, lustrous & manageable Perfect for mature locks To use: Apply to wet hair & massage gently to foam up. Rinse well see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly B.
I use this 3 times a week but I do use other shampoos as this stuff you don't need to use everyday! Being young me once upon a time I use to dye my hair not every now and then more like every weak, all colours! But the worst has got to be when I bleached my hair blonde causes such dry looking and such a weird texture that I couldn't possibly brush it as it was like one with dreadlock it was so weak that my hair would fall out massive chunks and just snap at the ends I hated what my hair become! I then went to a beauty industrial places and they recommended this product I have it ago and now it's forever in my bathroom!
Breanne L.
This product rejuvenated my hair . Such a beautiful product , I have purchased a couple of times, and every time I was extremely satisfied since I have bleach d my hair many times. I will buy again .
edyliana S.
doral/florida
Recomiendo este producto ya que es una marca reconocidad y que tiene para todo tipo de cabello y también dependera de es lo que esta buscando y cual se el resultado que quieras darle a tu cabello y el aroma es muy rico y tu cabello quedara muy limpio
jaquelini v.
Adorooooo o produto um dos melhores fortalece da raiz as pontas meu cabelo ficou otimo.. indico a todos ao meu redor .. amo mesmo
Alejandra B.
Love this for my damaged hair, when I get out of the shower and jus air dry it my hair feels like silk
vani s.
i did noticed my hair strengthened really. But may be due to the frequent changing of hair products