BY WELLA

A creamy reinforcing shampoo for vulnerable hair Contains natural roobis extract to consolidate & shield the weakened surface layer of hair Prevents hair breakages & split ends Leaves hair sleek, strong, lustrous & manageable Perfect for mature locks To use: Apply to wet hair & massage gently to foam up. Rinse well see more...

მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This product is absolutely incredible to say the least. My hair suffers the longer it gets. It's about 3 inches above my waist and the mid lengths and ends become split very quickly. By the third treatment with this product, the improvement is dramatic. Split ends are smoothed down to the point where you just don't see them anymore and my hair is glossy and full of body. I'm not one to write reviews but this product deserves some recognition it's truly amazing! Highly recommend it to people who have fine or damaged hair. You won't be disappointed if you follow the instructions
Ana P.
I have one of the most problematic kinds of hair. Curly AND extra thin! It's more sensitive to hair breakage, heat damage, and frizz! So I need it a great shampoo for cleaning WITHOUT getting more damage to the curls (As you know, curly types can be a disaster if you use the wrong shampoo), not only leaves my hair clean without dryness, but it helps avoiding hair breaks.
Love it!
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Very expensive but it helps slot and you will definitely see a lot of improvement in your hair ! It is very long lasting and smells beautiful ! I love it! I have dry scalp so I would say it's best for that type
Embassy C.
Runny yet manageable texture.
Lathers up well.
Pleasant fragrance.
Stands up to its claims.
Cleanses well even heavily oiled scalp.
Suitable for vulnerable, dry hair.

The shampoo lathers up really well, so lathering too is not a issue.

I will definitely recommended and would buy again.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
This shampoo and conditioner are great for my hair. It's fine and I have a lot of it, but this doesn't weigh it down at all while making it shiny. I think it also does a pretty good job of taking care of my hair color, keeping it from fading out too much.

I've bought this twice. The first time, the bottles I received had extra wide mouths, maybe 1.5" across, that unscrewed. The second time, the bottles I was sent came with standard mouths with a top that presses open (ie, you don't have to unscrew the lid each time). I'm not sure if this is a change that was made across the board, or if it's just a crapshoot that decides which bottle tops you get. Either way, these huge bottles didn't come with pumps to make anything easier. It's a BYOP (bring your own pump) situation, which is complicated if you get the wide-mouth version, because those are definitely not sold anywhere I could find. If you value space in your shower, you might want to buy some smaller bottles to pour these into.
Jose G.
I have vulnerable hair, so i need used this type of shampoo, but this one are the best (at least for me), recommended 100%
Shaneisha S.
Awesome product that leaves hair rich and clean. Works well on colored hair as welk, keeps the color from running.
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, NJ
It made my hair look fuller and stronger I used this combined with some biotin supplements and it worked great
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
I use this (because I dye my hair often) and it helps strengthen it and keep the color so good! Amazing product
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Helps keep my color damaged hair in great condition. Bonus that it doesn't smell horrible.