BY WELLA

A refreshing & revitalizing shampoo With a new & improved formula Contains special ingredients of Bamboo Cafferine & Menthol Helps gently cleanse hair while cooling & invigorating scalp Leaves scalp calm purified & hair vigorous refreshed Product Line: Wella - Hair Care Product Size: 250ml/8.4oz see more...

Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Feel it was overpriced for the product quality. Wella is low to provide good quality products but this one was just not for me. Open to trying new products in the line though! Disappointed with this particular product
Madhurima C.
Not many know but this shampoo is undoubtedly one of the best shampoos available at its cost in the market. Finding the right shampoo for your hair is as difficult as finding the right guy for yourself. And trust me, even though i cannot guarantee whether you will love it or not, you will aurely like it.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Wella hair products have become a staple in my routine because my hair seems to show less damage and more volume/hydration after using Wella for a short period of time. There is such a variety of products as well, so you constantly can address different hair issues or change it up!
Allison P.
This brand new brand is my favorite brand and I recommend it to everyone. This is my favorite product and it's a great product and I love it. The scent is great and easy to use. Awesome hair and easy to use
Margaret D.
Durand
I love wella products!! They're my absolute favorite! I have very unhealthy hair and Wella products always make it feel, look and smell better!!
Cali D.
This shampoo did  amazing things for my hair...no oily residue...feels clean & refreshing and has a great scent!
Mabelyn R.
its just a good product helps rsvitaqlize hair but not tatally good for me i expected a little more help but yes
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Super bueno y con un aroma increíble, deja una sensación espectacular en el cabello... lo compraria mil veces
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC
when your hair has been damaged by iron it or dry lot, is excellent giving careful with this. recommended.
Amanda J.
Clarkston, MI
Smells great and keeps my hair clean! My hair feels silky and looks great when I wash with Wella!