BY WELLA

For normal or more resistant hair, the Wella Professionals Wave It Extra Conditioning Intense Kit is designed to give hair manageability that'll allow complete freedom when styling. The resultant waves will be lustrous and well cared, possessing that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen E.
miami, FL
This is a great perm for fine hair that needs a gentle solution for volume. Excellent product. It is not that expensive and can help your hair to be healty and beautiful. I have compared to some others and will definetely buy it again. I really recommend it.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I love this product because it smoothes my hair immediately recovering its natural moisture, the fragrance is dream endures for some time, this fairly priced because you only need a small amount and it will depend on the length of hair, it is always important remember conditioners placed only medium to tips
Diana M.
Montclair, CA
I have dry hair and this is amazing for my hair it has make my hair so much better and now you can see my waves back ! Now I do see a big difference now and then! This is amazing for damage hair
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
If you haven't tried wella, YOU TOTALLY SHOULD, I love their shampoos, they are so good, and I totally recommend this product, it is long lasting and smell amazing, this have an amazing scent, this satisfied me so much, wlla professionals wave it extra conditioning intense kit is totally recommend it.
Meg D.
Hermantown , MN
I recently bleached my hair and it has been so crusty. I'm thankful I had this to restore my hair. It feels smith and healthy again
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Maybe I just have a sensitive scalp but this stuff felt horrible. My head was itchy and burning. On the plus side my hair was soft.
Bianca B.
If you haven't tried Wella yet, you totally should! It's intense conditioning works great without weighing my hair down.
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC
The other yet but it is a lots to her to be a good time for the week of the other use of the new year and the new one.
Crysteen C.
Phoenix
I have really damaged hair from lightening and swear by wella products in general but this conditioner kit is amazing
VE-1118642 ana c.