BY WELLA

This spray provides strong hold without making hair feel shellacked. Size: 9.06 ounce Quantity: One (1) hair spray Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Octylacrylamide, acrylates, butylaminoethyl, and methacrylate copolymer (provide hold); dimethicone and panthenol (condition) Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this a good brand to use I have heard conflicting things?2 Answers
Joanna J.
Madera , Ca
Not too sure about this being a firm holding finishing spray but from my experience with these products they smell good 😊
Crystal F.
I really like the smell of this product and it's holding power. I have a small bottle of this that I carry around in my purse. It's not my favorite, because it has a tendency to make my hair hard at times, but I do use it as a back up.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my go to finishing products for both my clients and myself. It's lightweight and never sticky, holds up well even in the humidity, and mid range price is a plus!
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I really love this product! I used it when I was in school and it worked amazing! It really helps give that hair that really nice finish!
mandi j.
By far a great hold & finish spray. It's a lot better than any other I've used. It smells nice as well
Lindsay  L.
Kennedale, TX
This is one of my favorite hair sprays I use it a lot! It has just the right about of hold to keep your hair in place all night without weighing it down!
Ashley S.
My favorite hairspray. I have been using it for years. It has a nice hold but doesn't make your hair feel hard or crunchy. The smell is nice as well.

One thing I will mention is that the spray cap gets clogged easily. I was told that the best way to keep this from happening is to twist the spray cap just a bit every few uses.
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Excelente finalização, os cachos não caem. Passa de um dia para o outro com os cabelos modelados.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Use this at the salon I work at on my clients and myself, overall a good product but wellas new eimi line is fabulous
Catherine D.
Is this a good brand to use I have heard conflicting things?