Wella Professionals Styling Stay Firm Finishing Spray 9 oz

by Wella

This spray provides strong hold without making hair feel shellacked. Size: 9.06 ounce Quantity: One (1) hair spray Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Octylacrylamide, acrylates, butylaminoethyl, and methacrylate copolymer (provide hold); dimethicone and panthenol (condition) Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Is this a good brand to use I have heard conflicting things?
Start your review of Wella Professionals Styling Stay Firm Finishing Spray 9 oz!
Scobey, MS
You hair will not go anywhere when you use this product. It keeps its promise and hold your hair until you wash it. A little goes a long way with this for sure. My hair tends to be frizzy and staticky but this spray holds it down.
When I had to have my hair slicked back and up in a pony tail or a bun this was my tried and true! It kept every stray hair in place and stuck throughout the day. Or if I had flyaways when I wore my hair down I would spray a little on my part and comb it through and it kept my flyaways at bay.
BrunetteNormal, Wavy, Curly
Jacksonville , FL
I like this product for make curls on my hair, that helps to keep my curls longer, and my hair looks bright and beautiful, and the price is pretty good, I would buy it again
I really like the smell of this product and it's holding power. I have a small bottle of this that I carry around in my purse. It's not my favorite, because it has a tendency to make my hair hard at times, but I do use it as a back up.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Thick
Louisville, KY
My favorite hairspray. I have been using it for years. It has a nice hold but doesn't make your hair feel hard or crunchy. The smell is nice as well. One thing I will mention is that the spray cap gets clogged easily. I was told that the best way to keep this from happening is to twist the spray cap just a bit every few uses.
Light Brown / Dryness, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my go to finishing products for both my clients and myself. It's lightweight and never sticky, holds up well even in the humidity, and mid range price is a plus!
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
Kennedale, TX
This is one of my favorite hair sprays I use it a lot! It has just the right about of hold to keep your hair in place all night without weighing it down!
Dark Blonde / Volume / Straight, Fine
Madison, WI
I really love this product! I used it when I was in school and it worked amazing! It really helps give that hair that really nice finish!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
Newbury Park, CA
I love this hair spray because it holds your curls without making your hair feel crunchy. This hair spray is my holy grail hair product.
Alamo , TX
I onced tried it and i didnt likeit it okay but it didnt hold the hair i wanted to it easy left my hair go and feeling wired
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily