Wella Professionals Stay Brilliant Color Protecting Lotion - Wet - 5.07 oz uploaded by Fairuz I.

BY WELLA

Wella Professionals Stay Brilliant Color Protecting Lotion - Wet Turn on the inner radiance of your colored hair with this natural styling foundation. Preserve your colored hair while coaxing light hold for true style radiance in an easy one step application. Use: Apply 3 to 5 pumps on damp hair. Comb through evenly and dry as desired. Or, use as a lotion to enhance precision cutting or sectioning. Hold Level 1 see more...

Jhonnell M.
I love this product, like mouse and conditioner. Prefect to use when your hair damp. Last all day and smell so good. Doesn’t make your stinky or hard too. Flexible hold, you can get at the salon or utla.
Krystal S.
Key West
I'm not an expert in hair products by any means. I'm very low maintenance. This product was very easy to use and I could tell the difference within a few uses!
Fairuz I.
Doral, FL
Holds hair but also it looks like natural!!
Smells really nice.
Doesn't damage hair
arpan m.
It actually works for me. I became a bit frustrated searching right product for my hair but in vein. And, finally I got this one. It cares for both health and glamour of my hair and I am assertive with it.
Heer A.
india
I am being using this past a year and so do my mom loves it, it's not at all sticky, it gives shine to your hair makes your head feel light it really has awesome fragrances and the bottle last for atlest 8months and more
Melissa W.
As a hairstylist for the passed 5 years this is my go to. Wella is what I’m trained in and even now after years of experience it is still my go to product as all are amazing
Kendrea G.
I just brought this product . I see no reviews and no information to help use this product properly . I have the wella curl mousse and hair spray which are perfect . I figured this product would act like a base before I add in the curl enhancing mousse on my naturally curly hair . Then the quick fix hairspray to hold my style and block humidity . How is this product meant to be used ?