BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Add mirror-like shine to dull hair with the Oil Reflections Shampoo from Wella Professionals. WHAT IT DOES Harnessing the powers of Camellia Oil and White Tea Extract, the lightweight formula gently eliminates impurities while delivering intense moisture to reveal soft, smooth locks from root to tip. Hair will feel deeply cleansed and rejuvenated with restored luminosity. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Lathers so nicely in the shower, a shampoo that does not feel like it’s drying my hair out completely. It smells nice and doesn’t have a color to it which I actually really like. Pair this with Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner 6.75oz and your hair will feel AND look so soft! Honestly, it’s a great shampoo, not sure how good this is for coloured hair, so I don’t use it everyday on my bleached hair, but when I do use this shampoo my hair always ends up looking nice!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
This shampoo makes your hair shiny and soft. It has coconut oil in the product to make your hair feel healthy and strong. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have super soft and healthy looking hair.
Wú Y.
Winnipeg
This shampoo is made in Germany with white tea extract. Smelled very light and clean. Foamed up well and easy to rinsed off. I like the elegant packaging. Only one downside is I can't use this shampoo alone. My hair is dry like straw, I have to followed up with the conditioner.