BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Enjoy salon smooth hair at home with Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner. WHAT IT DOES This formula has been designed to lock in moisture and leave you with smoother hair in 30 seconds. see more...

Christina B.
Charlotte, NC
I can't say enough about this conditioner. It repairs hair like I have never seen. I have been recommending it to all of my clients who have compromised hair due to hair color. I love the smell, it take me back to the beach. I mainly us it on the mid and ends of my hair for 5 to 10 min then rinse.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Made my hair SO soft and it actually stayed soft and silky until a full day of not washing it. That’s never happened lol especially with my bleached damaged locks. Super happy with the outcome of using this shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommend!!!
Dara R.
This is probably one of the best conditioners that I’ve used ever. It’s so silky it leaves my hair sooo smooth and easy to detangle. The scent is really mild but I can smell a very light hint of lavender.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this along with the shampoo. This conditioner makes my hair feel SO smooth and shiny! I use this on the ends of my hair. Love that it only needs to stay on for 30 seconds! (I leave it in for longer than that.) Smells great and rinses out easily. Love the combo with the shampoo!
Ashley H.
Saltillo
This is the conditioner I’m currently using and I love it! My hair is oily but the bottom of my hair is very dry so I only put conditioner on the bottom part of my hair and it works perfect!
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
I love you so much. This works so well. I use it everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
Cimo E.
i used this product months ago i was satisfied in the beginnig but whzn i wanted to clean it the oil keep in the hair so i was obliged to clean it again  the oil is ever lasting but in general it s recommended for coloured hair
Anda M.
London, ON
This is one of the best conditioners I've ever tried! It leaves the hair smooth and shiny, the scent is great and rinses easily with no residue. I would definitely buy it again, I think I just found a new favorite.