BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Enjoy salon smooth hair at home with Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner. WHAT IT DOES This formula has been designed to lock in moisture and leave you with smoother hair in 30 seconds. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jamie L.
I loooove this conditioner. It smells AMAZING and the smell actually stays in my hair! It makes my hair super soft and shiny without getting greasy or waxy. Although you’ll get the benefits instantly, I like to leave it on for 10 or so minutes to let my hair really absorb it.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Made my hair SO soft and it actually stayed soft and silky until a full day of not washing it. That’s never happened lol especially with my bleached damaged locks. Super happy with the outcome of using this shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommend!!!
Christina B.
Charlotte, NC
I can't say enough about this conditioner. It repairs hair like I have never seen. I have been recommending it to all of my clients who have compromised hair due to hair color. I love the smell, it take me back to the beach. I mainly us it on the mid and ends of my hair for 5 to 10 min then rinse.
shahin m.
I used wella years back when I had keratin smoothening therapy done in my hair and they recommended this product. It worked great on my hair and this amazing scent. I used it along with wella shampoo and mask. Would recommend.
Dara R.
This is probably one of the best conditioners that I’ve used ever. It’s so silky it leaves my hair sooo smooth and easy to detangle. The scent is really mild but I can smell a very light hint of lavender.
Alyssa A.
Wahiawa, HI
Wella is an amazing product that I have been using for years. The conditioner is great as a repair treatment. It’s a little too heavy to use all of the time. The smell is absolutely amazing! I recommend this all the time.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this along with the shampoo. This conditioner makes my hair feel SO smooth and shiny! I use this on the ends of my hair. Love that it only needs to stay on for 30 seconds! (I leave it in for longer than that.) Smells great and rinses out easily. Love the combo with the shampoo!
Ashley H.
Saltillo
This is the conditioner I’m currently using and I love it! My hair is oily but the bottom of my hair is very dry so I only put conditioner on the bottom part of my hair and it works perfect!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
I love you so much. This works so well. I use it everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another good product to use that smells amazing but also works wonders. I love using this in my daughters hair..it makes her curls stand out and gives them bouncyness