BeautyHairHair ProductsWella
Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair

Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair

by Wella

Wella INVIGO Brilliance Vibrant Color Mask for Fine to Normal Hair is an intense treatment for improved hair surface and enhanced color vibrancy.

Key Ingredietns:

• Brilliance-Blend: Copper encapsulating molecules maintain vibrancy
  • Histidine and Vitamin E help to control the oxidation process after coloration and to protect color
  • Lime Caviar which is known to contain various anti-oxidants and vitamins

Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Limonene, Histidine, EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair!
Janaina C.
Haverhill, MA
Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair uploaded by Janaina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
this moisturizing mask protects hair color and leaves a wonderful shine! the cost is not high and is very worth it! this mask yields a lot and the smell is perfect and long lasting! hair with salon effect at home!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: ULTA
#contest #ultaxwell My hair has already become increasingly dry due to my love 💓 of hot showers! I leave this mask on for about an hour and put a cap on for added moisturization benefits. My hair is sooo soft afterwards. This is a great affordable salon brand that you can find at Ulta.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,039 reviews
Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair uploaded by Lisa F.
I never really ever tried a hair mask before because I was always afraid it would just weigh my hair down making it more flat. However after receiving this complimentary from Influenster, I gave it a try. First the smell is amazing, it’s almost feels like a serum. It’s not too thick not too thin. I applied it for the 5 mins and as I was rinsing it I could feel my hair was thicker. It also left my hair shiny and looking healthy. I would purchase this
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love wella products. My hairdresser has been using them on her clients for years! They make your hair so soft and shiny! Definitely recommend. I don’t feel like you can go wrong with any of the products in the line.
Nancy R.
1,097 reviews
Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair uploaded by Nancy R.
I purchased this because I have seen it often advertised when I have traveled out of the country - especially the middle east. I read the reviews and said why not? I recently died my hair back to blonde (I change my hair color like the seasons unfortunately) and needed some moisture that doesnt weight my hair down.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! I have super long hair and I use masks regularly to keep it healthy and maintainable. I usually leave it on a bit longer and love the smell!
Sophia M.
centerville
This is great for your hair it smells good and it make a good shine to my hair. I would definitely buy this product again!
Hannah M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair feels super soft and healthy after using this. By far one of my favorite hair masques, the smell isn't over powering like some other brands. I have very fine color treated hair it doesn't strip my color or weigh my hair down. Definitely would buy again.
Megan B.
I am so obsessed with this Wella hair mask! It left my are feeling silky smooth and beautiful! I got so many comments on my hair and the day that I used it
Melissa H.
Hixson, TN
Wella Professionals Invigo Brilliance Mask For Fine Hair uploaded by Melissa H.
I received this Wella Professionals Invigo Brillance Mask for Fine Hair to review in my #FreshandFabVoxBox and I’m so glad I did! It has a wonderful citrus scent and makes your hair feel silky! Brushing my hair was a breeze after applying and leaving this on for about 5 minutes. I will definitely be getting some more of this in the future! #Wella #Complimentary #HairMask #SilkySmooth

Looking for your answer?