BY WELLA

What it is: Your biggest color innovation in 20 years: ILLUMINA COLOR is a premium brand that introduces the wonder of light to the Wella Professionals portfolio. Sheer color that's luminous in every kind of light. What it does: Color after color vs. next biggest leading permanent color brand with 100% grey coverage. Understand the color see the wonder of light. Spread the word, become a member of the ILLUMINA COLOR CREATIVE TEAM. What else you need to know: Superior Light Reflection & Superior Hair Protection Up to 100% grey/white coverage with a sheer result. see more...

Alexis M.
Dover, DE
I love Wella colors! My hair pulls out very warm, orange tones and Wella is the only line that effectively neutralizes the warmth with its ash colors. Wella colors can be very drying though so I have to make sure to keep my hair very conditioned and even do protein treatments to protect from damage.
Meghann D.
Fairfield
These are the products my hair girl uses on my hair. I love the way my hair turns out when I leave the salon. I feel beautiful with my blonde hair and she always does an outstanding job
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Wells is the only brand my hairstylist friends use! They swear it works wonders! I need to try!!
Najla A.
Wella is always the best when it comes to hair colouring. The real brand of quality. I can never trust any other brand like I trust wella.