BeautyHairHair ColorWella
Professionals Illumina Color - 9/3 Very Light Natural Gold Blonde

Wella Professionals Illumina Color - 9/3 Very Light Natural Gold Blonde

by Wella

What it is: Your biggest color innovation in 20 years: ILLUMINA COLOR is a premium brand that introduces the wonder of light to the Wella Professionals portfolio. Sheer color that's luminous in every kind of light. What it does: Color after color vs. next biggest leading permanent color brand with 100% grey coverage. Understand the color see the wonder of light. Spread the word, become a member of the ILLUMINA COLOR CREATIVE TEAM. What else you need to know: Superior Light Reflection & Superior Hair Protection Up to 100% grey/white coverage with a sheer result.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Professionals Illumina Color - 9/3 Very Light Natural Gold Blonde!
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like dying my hair at home, it’s so easy and less expensive than going to a hair salon. Specially when I have long hair. The color is always perfect and the quality is excellent. Very satisfied
Blakley D.
I love the entire illumina line of color within Wella! This one is a very light gold blonde which is so pretty and bring an amazing brightness to the hair! This line also keeps the hair more conditioned and shinier than others, almost like a toner plus a gloss 🤤
Briley K.
Columbus Grove, OH
Used this brand in Beauty school and never switched up! Does the job how it needs to be done! Customers love it aswell! Highly recommend
Lisa B.
Lawley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Adds shilky shine blonde. To gair shfts. Never harsh. With gentle smell. Would try again an will recommend to others.
Nicole C.
Potomac Falls, VA
From every hair professional I’ve been to, they have all mentioned Wella colors as being top of the line. Since I don’t actually apply or mix or tone the colors I can’t give a full review but I have enjoyed this color being used on my head in a balayage. Gold tones tend to be very complimentary to my complexion and this softened my look up. These colors also don’t leave my curls totally spent after a treatment the way other colors have. Overall I wouldn’t hesitate if someone said they were going to put Wella on me.
Alyssa K.
Rochester
This makes your hair the perfect golden blonde color. It also doesn’t damage your hair as much as other products like this do.
Stephanie F.
West Lawn, PA
I recently got my hair done at the salon and I asked what my hairstylist used on me and she showed me this, I was in love. My blonde hair color looks so natural ( I’m originally a natural dark brunette) but this really made me come out of my comfort shell and I love it!
Logan G.
I love Wells products, it’s what my hairdresser in Boston uses every time that I go to get my hair done and I always love the bright results.
Courtney L.
Edison, NJ
Used this color for my highlights and it gives me the best blonde balance in my babylights. Comes out the most golden blonde and I am a natural dark brunette.
Addyson G.
Madison Heights, MI
My stylist used this brand and it seems to have worked wonderfully. I’m very happy with my hair. I’m not a professional stylist so I can not attest to its functionality outside of how my hair looks now.

Looking for your answer?