Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamWella
Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 507 oz

Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz

by Wella

Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream is a rich moisturising cream especially formulated for dry, damaged hair. This moisturising leave in balm is enriched with shea butter and silk extracts and works to smooth and nourish dry, unruly hair. You are left with sleek, manageable hair thats silky soft and fully of vitality. Tip: Use in conjunction with other products from the Wella Professional Enrich range.

how can i get this product at reasonable prices?
So is this a leave in conditioner?
I adore Wella products. This cream is essential for getting smooth sleek hair during blow outs and keeps hair from getting too dry. Smells amaaaazing!
Start your review of Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz!
Jennifer F.
trenton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for my curly/frizzy hair!! I put it on while my hair is damp and comb it threw then follow with a blowout to create a super smooth and shiny bouncy blow out!! I use this every time I wash my hair !! I have been purchasing this product for years!
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this hair cream! I use it when I blow dry my naturally wavy, frizzy hair straight, or when I use a hot iron. It smells great, feels conditioningand not sticky, but best of all it keeps my hair smooth and straight for days! It's also a great price!!
rebecca L.
Leechburg, PA
Love the way this product smells and makes my hair soft and smelling amazing. I get it at Ulta!
Ya H.
Kings Point, NY
Love this brand!! Amazing product! If you’re picky about scents then i think you would really enjoy this
Satinder K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. I have very frizzy hair. This product really helps with frizz and keep my hair soft
Anavelys F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is actually not bad at all. I was a bit spectacle at first. But it works great on my curly/ oily hair
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Joline G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz uploaded by Joline G.
I just recently started using this. I have more of a dry/coarse hair and it works wonders for me. It didn't affect my color in my hair as well.
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
What a god send of a product! I have giant frizzy hair without using this and it helps my hair lay flat with a perfect shine.i don't have to use as many products anymore and I'm grateful for that!
Sabrina K.
I love this leave in cream! Smells very good and helps with frizz! Definitely one of my favorites.