Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz uploaded by Lauren H.Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz uploaded by Lauren H.Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream 5.07 oz uploaded by Joline G.

BY WELLA

Wella Professionals Enrich Straight Leave In Cream is a rich moisturising cream especially formulated for dry, damaged hair. This moisturising leave in balm is enriched with shea butter and silk extracts and works to smooth and nourish dry, unruly hair. You are left with sleek, manageable hair thats silky soft and fully of vitality. Tip: Use in conjunction with other products from the Wella Professional Enrich range. see more...

• So is this a leave in conditioner?1 Answers
  • I adore Wella products. This cream is essential for getting smooth ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
This product is perfect for my curly/frizzy hair!! I put it on while my hair is damp and comb it threw then follow with a blowout to create a super smooth and shiny bouncy blow out!! I use this every time I wash my hair !! I have been purchasing this product for years!
Joline G.
Joline G.
Tallahassee, FL
I just recently started using this. I have more of a dry/coarse hair and it works wonders for me. It didn't affect my color in my hair as well.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Irving
I have extremely tangly curly hair and I stumbled upon this product accidentally. It is the ONLY thing that I've ever found that can tame my mane. I'm able to actually run my fingers through my hair and it makes my curls tight and springy. Absolutely love
Stephany R.
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
What a god send of a product! I have giant frizzy hair without using this and it helps my hair lay flat with a perfect shine.i don't have to use as many products anymore and I'm grateful for that!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I love this leave in cream! Smells very good and helps with frizz! Definitely one of my favorites.
I've been using this leave in cream for over 3 years and my hair feels so soft and has almost no frizz thanks to it. it is a very light cream so it's very nice on the hair and does not leave it sticky... usually I use a pea shape amount and it's way enough for my hair
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
So is this a leave in conditioner?
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
I adore Wella products. This cream is essential for getting smooth sleek hair during blow outs and keeps hair from getting too dry. Smells amaaaazing!