BY WELLA

Rich Moisturising ShampooIdeal For Dry/Damaged HairIdeal For Thick/Coarse HairSoftensLightweightContains Silk Extract see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hailey B.
Love it! It does enough washing to get all the dirt out, but not to much to wear it takes out all the oils that need to stay on your scalp. I bought this at a huge liquidation sale, and now I wish I would have bought a lot more. I will decently keep using this!
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
When your hair is dryer than a scarecrow's pubic hair, this is the shampoo for you. It gives adequate moisture without weighing hair down or making it oily. I have tried DOZENS of moisturizing shampoos and had these problems. The price is amazing too.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I enjoy this shampoo. It does leave my hair soft and moisturized. I have dry hair do to straightening almost daily. I find it comparable to chi and matrix. Lathers well, especially if you do a second run through.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
This shampoo did nothing for my hair. I am very sad I purchased a super large bottle. I feel like I wasted my money. The smell gets very overpowering after a while. I gave it away. I am sad that I purchased it.
Denise M.
ABQ, NM
I really enjoyed that this shampoo made my scalp and hair feel clean and hydrated without making it brittle or weighing it down. It has a great smell too that fills up the whole bathroom when you use it.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This is the best shampoo ever! After a long day at the beach, this product restored my hair back to its original state. It leaves your hair feeling luscious and tangle free. It is a little hard to get but 10/10 would recommend.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent shampoo but I don't love it as much as other brands I have used. It doesn't feel as moisturizing as I want it to be, but it gets the job done and it smells good. I wouldn't buy it again, but I don't regret buying it either.
Dayzee K.
Love the smell of this shampoo. My hairdresser uses it every time I get my hair colored. I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. I don't feel like it leaves a residue in my hair or leaves it feeling dry. I plan on purchasing since I liked it so much.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Esta muy bueno este champú perfecto para mi cabello grueso me lo deja suave y muy hidratado también me ayudo a cerrar las puntas abiertas que tengo es muy bueno
Sana H.
I use this shampoo to treat my colored ombré. My hair has never felt stronger and shinier. I buy it from ulta, & a little goes a long way.