BY WELLA

Rich Moisturising ShampooIdeal For Dry/Damaged HairIdeal For Thick/Coarse HairSoftensLightweightContains Silk Extract see more...

Megan L.
Northville, MI
I’ve used Wella for a few years now and I love it. It doesn’t weigh my hair down like some shampoos. I have really thick coarse hair so this works great. It makes my hair manageable and really soft. It also smells really good!
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I got this for Christmas and while I travel often and spend the night at my boyfriend’s some nights, this shampoo and conditioner lasted me almost a year! My aunt got me the matching shampoo and conditioner as well as the pumps to give me the salon feel. THE SMELL IS AMAZING. It is so refreshing and so clean feeling. I would love to go buy more right now because I really think that this added to the softness of my hair. I highly recommend :)
Kaitlyn E.
this is my all time favorite shampoo! I don’t use this every time i wash my hair because I do feel like it’s kind of expensive, but I can go 2 or 3 days between washes with this and my hair will still look as good as the first day!
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
My cousin whose a cosmetologist gave me two HUGE bottles of this with a hair mask as well. It was amazing! I wish there was a Sallys near me to be able to get it again! I loved the smell, love that the bottles lasted me like 3 months ( I do not wash my hair every day, I was it every 3-4 days because I do not have an oily scalp) I love how it made my hair feel and smell afterwards. Def worth the money because I would buy it with my own money.
Lissette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just say I love WELLA products! This was recommended to me by my hair dresser. I gave it a try and ever since then I swear by this! It smells amazing! Leave my hair feeling so fresh and clean. However let me say this is a very pricy shampoo $25 to be exact I usually try to stock up when Ulta has sales!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I used this a lot in the past I usually alternate use of shampoos and conditioner if I feel my hair is getting to used to one or another. This product is moisturizing and smells amazing! I love using Wella products and I will continue and recommend to all my clients and friends
Angie F.
I love Wella for shampoos and condition if you have dry thick hair or medium to thick hair you will love it and compare to the chi ones it outbeats it any day !! It lathers to a medium not fully bubbly will recommend to others
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Wells makes wonderful products and they smell amazing! My mom actually uses this and I can tell a difference when she does not. It gives her hair life and I love it! I would buy this shampoo and recommend this!!
Rena E.
Thus is my current shampoo and conditioner and it is amazing. After the first wash I noticed a difference. It's smells so good. Not to heavy of a scent. Definitely will continue using it.
Ashton P.
Dakota city , NE
I just found this company and it has done wonders for me. I have very damaged hair from hot tools and coloring my hair. I can tell my hair has done a 180 turn and I am not disappointed