Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturising Conditioner For Fine To Normal Hair (200ml)

BY WELLA

Get hair that is full of bounce and life with Wella Professionals Enrich Volumising Conditioner For Fine To Normal Hair. Containing natural silk extract fine hair is left full of volume and vitality. Get full vibrant hair with Wella Professionals Enrich Volumising Shampoo For Fine To Normal Hair. Containing caring silk extract this high-performance moisturising conditioner is ideal for fine to normal hair lacking in lustre and leaves it nourished smooth and full of free-flowing movement. Directions of use: After shampooing massage into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Brittany A.
Milford, MA
For fine and thin hair this conditioner is amazing. It makes my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down or making it greasy. I’ve tried other conditioners that are formulated for “thin/fine hair’ and haven’t had much luck, but this one actually seems to be for my hair type. No greasy, no weighing down. Love it.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
This is a good conditioner. I used it for years and it made my hair soft but not soft enough. It isn’t a hydrating conditioner so I get it and it is good but if you have dry hair I would pass. If your need volume it’s really good. Doesn’t make your hair too soft.
Brianna Z.
I was looking for a good haircare line that didn't weigh my hair down. This made my hair feel so clean and super soft ! I have very fine hair and this product helps keep it looking it's best !
Blayre T.
We had wella products at my school and this one was amazing. Smelled good and a little goes a long way. Worked great! Wella Enrich Straight Leave In Cream
maria H.
Works really great with my hair reasonably good at pricing like how it leaves my hair soft after each use
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Gets the job done, its super affordable, specially during the Ulta sale days, they are listed at $15
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
Think this a fantastic product. Its super hydrating and it works well to repair the damage caused by daily swims in the pool.
kousalya k.
This one was ok ok conditioner as I didn't see much effect on my long hair. Also doesn't really like the way it smells.
Sandrine G.
ruffec
J'ai bien aimé au départ mais vers la fin du produit sa m'a rendu les cheveux très poisseux donc j'étais très pressé de le finir et je ne le rachèterai pas