BY WELLA

Enriched Moisturizing Conditioner For Coarse Hair is enriched with shea butter and silk extract. This luxurious conditioner works to repair and protect dry and damaged hair, leaving it full of vitality. see more...

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I honestly used this product for years. It smells amazing, leaves my hair so soft, is a great price for the amount of product you get, and worked really well on my dry, color-treated curly hair. I only stopped using it because my Ulta stopped having it stocked regularly.
Regan W.
Newnan, GA
this conditioner is the best i’ve EVER tried! not only does it smell AMAZING but it makes my hair have so much volume and it’s hydrating too. i have a dry scalp and then after a few days it gets oily. this helped me last longer without many washes!
Trish B.
Auburn, CA
I really liked this. Received as a gift from my stylist friend, I was really surprised at how effective this was. Smells amazing too! Need to go find this elsewhere as I’m not seeing it local. Definitely a repurchase and a recommended product!
Nicole R.
Greatest conditioner I’ve ever used. Curly heads pay attention to this specific brand and conditioner!!!!!!! It works wonders for lovely, coarse curls you think can never be moisturized enough, this conditioner will be your savior, TRY IT!!!
Melissa W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite hair product brand (besides Oribe). I love hair product smells first and foremost, but then they have to work too! My hair is colored and very thick, so this conditioner works great for me. My hair is always shiny!
sarah b.
Sartell, MN
This conditioner smells amazing! I have super long hair, so it's really hard to find a good conditioner for me and I wouldn't choose this one as my favorite. I have to use a ton of leave in conditioner just to get the tangles out.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Love this conditioner. I purchased it at Ulta when someone that works there recommended it to me. I have really thick hair so this doesn’t have the buildup feeling that some conditioners leave behind.
Kerrigan C.
This is a nice conditioner that leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I notice a bigger difference when I go back and forth between conditioners and come back to this one. My hair just feels Healthy!
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I had awful hair from coloring all the time and using heat to it everyday! My hair became gross and I wore it up 99% of the time! I found this brand and knew my hair was coarse and gross so I tried both the shampoo and conditioner. I currently am now on my 4th set and I have seen a dramatic change!! My hair is so soft and healthy and looks so much better. One down fall it is expensive! At ulta it is $35 just for the conditioner! Wait for the jumbo hair sale or buy on amazon!
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
this conditioner works so well and OMG the smell is amazing!!! anytime i use this, everyone always comments on how great my hair smells. this also makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it's one of my favorites