BY WELLA

A gorgeous blend of Shea butter and silk extract Wella Professionals Enrich Fine Shampoo works to hydrate and cleanse fine to normal hair. Moisturising from root to tip the formula repairs and protects every strand leaving you with shiny revitalised hair. - K.N. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I have fine hair, and drugstore shampoos seem to leave buildup on my hair. Not this. I buy this at ulta when it is 2 for $25. With the pump on the bottle, it lasts forever. I have gone through several bottles.
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It makes my hair feel light and soft. You can also get it on sell a lot of the time so it is not to horrible for the budget!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Anything wella ia great. A highly sought after brand that leaves the hair feeling refreshed.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Wella is a great brand and Ulta makes it easy to get their products with their sales. I've only tried one bottle of this particular kind, but I would definitely buy it again!
Marina L.
Marina L.
Clay, NY
Amazing lather, fantastic smell! Hair feels soft, even before conditioning. Affordable salon quality product. Color safe, not too heavy, and a little bit goes a long way.
Jami A.
Jami A.
This shampoo is sooooo good! It makes my hair feel so refreshed and full! It helped my oily hair feel refreshed.
Rozalyn R.
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
This shampoo has the best smell, it also didn't add weight to my fine hair.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Youngsville, LA
This shampoo is great. I have fine thin oily hair. Most shampoos weigh my hair down or make it feel gross. This shampoo gives my hair body and volume without weighing it down. I will continue to repurchase.
Mallu M.
Mallu M.
Port Washington, NY
My hair loves this shampoo, it makes my hair soft and brighting!! If you use the shampoo and conditioner it makes better for you.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Smells AMAZING I can't get enough of the smell and keeps my hair soooo soft! In love with this