BY WELLA

Treat your coloured hair with Wella Professionals Brilliance Leave In Balm. Lightweight and non-greasy this leave-in formula conditions and moisturises whilst protecting coloured locks. Ideal for long hair. Wella Professionals Brilliance Leave In Balm works to condition hair between washes leaving it silky smooth and easy to manage. Enriched with triple-blend technology this fine balm prevents damage in long coloured hair and ensures colour is kept vibrant for longer. Directions of use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of clean damp hair. Style as usual. see more...

Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm definitely helps with knots and keeping my hair smooth. I need to use a bit of it to smooth through my hair. The smell and the texture is awesome! I use it right out of the shower and it helps prep my hair. The price is decent, but it doesn't give you a lot to work with, less than I would like! It's a great product!
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite hair staple. It’s a great detangler too. I have really damaged hair and it works a little bit to revive it.
Makenna G.
Rocklin , Ca
I love pairing this with my treatment balm conditioner. I have had no split ends since I started using!