BY WELLA

Intensely hydrate fine coloured hair with Wella Professionals Brilliance Fine Conditioner. Dedicated to repairing dry and damaged strands the formula enriched with diamond dust protects and moisturises your hair without weighing it down leaving it healthy and smooth. - K.N. see more...

g V.
My hairdresser gave me this conditioner and I love it. Probably because it smells like when you get your hair cut. It’s a good conditioner and good quality brand. Makes my hair soft and smells good. Not the cheapest shampoo and conditioner ever though
Loni B.
I love the way this product smells and makes my hair smell. It works really nicely to help smooth my hair and condition them. It is affordable for the quality especially when Ulta has their liter sales! Pair it with the Volumizing shampoo and you’ll be set!
Zoe L.
By far my favorite conditioner. Smells like candy, makes hair super soft and manageable. I but at school so I get it way cheaper, but even the $15/liter or whatever is worth it. I recommend it to almost all my clients, there’s like no downside to this product.
Kim S.
Downey
This is my favorite conditioner! I love everything about it, it leaves my hair feeling soft. This helps my hair because it’s been color treated as well.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Wella smells so good but leaves my hair feeling very dry. I do use Wella to color my hair and I thought they would go hand-in-hand but not exactly
Rachael E.
Ithaca, NY
I love wella. It smells so so good and leaves my hair silky soft. Its considered professional but I find its affordable.
Alexis P.
Brambleton, VA
Love love love love. After about a week of usage my hair is soft, shiny, and healthy looking. Its also less frizzy.
AnnaBeth B.
This conditioner helps maintain frizz and has an amazing smell that lasts for days. It’s best on a dry scalp
Alyssa D.
Des Moines, IA
I use this with the shampoo version as wel! I love it! It really helps my hair keep its color