Wella Professionals Brilliance Coarse Shampoo (1000ml) (Worth £38.80) uploaded by Lynsay G.

BY WELLA

Embrace sensational colour with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Coloured Hair. This high-performance shampoo will enhance colour treated hair and leave your thick hair full of life and vitality. Get rich vibrant colour with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse Coloured Hair. Containing revolutionary triple-blend technology and luxurious diamond dust this light and caring shampoo is ideal for coarse and thick hair leaving it nourished smooth and protected whist maintaining brilliant colour intensity. see more...

Kristen S.
Amazing. I love it so much. Did wonders to my hair. Really helped with my long damaged hair after I would dye it.
Aryanne A.
Garnet Valley, PA
Wells it's an amazing brand, always worried about our hair, this shampoo will give hydrous for your hair
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Love love loveeeeee wells products, you can never go wrong the smell of their products is amazing!!!
Lynsay G.
My hairdresser introduced me to this shampoo a few years ago and I fell in love! I have thick wavy hair, which I colour and this shampoo brings it to life! It smells divine too! đź’–
Agus R.
I really like Wella products in general. I have fine hair that is colored treated so I had to try this shampoo when it came out. My problem is, I have oily scalp, which tends to be an issue unless I use a shampoo specifically for oily scalp. Well this shampoo pleasantly surprised me. My oil is a non issue with this shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny, but I don't experience oil build up like I usually do. I am very happy with this product.
Laura B.
Es un shampoo de buena calidad , deja el cabello más brillante que nunca y con efecto como apenas salido del peluquero , lo aconsejo y se encuentra a buen precio
Natalia P.
hair shiny leaves him, light bright beautiful frizz and with a rich scent, excellent product I love it.