Wella Professionals Brilliance Coarse Shampoo (1000ml) (Worth £38.80) uploaded by Lynsay G.

BY WELLA

Embrace sensational colour with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Coloured Hair. This high-performance shampoo will enhance colour treated hair and leave your thick hair full of life and vitality. Get rich vibrant colour with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse Coloured Hair. Containing revolutionary triple-blend technology and luxurious diamond dust this light and caring shampoo is ideal for coarse and thick hair leaving it nourished smooth and protected whist maintaining brilliant colour intensity. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
This shampoo is 100 percent my favorite. It costs a bit more than you average shampoo and conditioner, but worth every penny!! It smells fantastic too!! I always get compliments when I go out just after taking a shower. I highly recommend to anyone who is curious!
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
This is by far the absolute best shampoo I've ever used! It's now my go to. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel extra soft. I just can't get enough of it, I've repurchased 3 times nos in the liter size!
Melanie L.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love the brilliance line after coloring it's always a great moisture factor for dry scalp or anything I can compare it to a nature line nice smell long lasting one a week wash ! Satisfied is a understatement
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
Wella works magic on all hair types! I have extremely coarse, dry, damaged hair & Wella has been an absolute savior! It makes my unmanageable, tangled, rough hair soft, frizz free & looks amazing!
Shelby G.
Midland City, AL
Absolute best smelling shampoo and conditioner that I've ever smelt or used! I like that you have choices depending on your hair type. It leaves your hair feeling super soft and smelling great! It is the only shampoo that I buy! My husband even started using it now.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
Love Wella shampoos. Many shampoos make me feel dry and others give me actual hives ( I don't even know) all of their products are ace for me.
Jodi M.
I love they way wellas whole shampoo line smells
I highly recommend it. After I use this my hair is so soft and not as frizzy
Stephanie D.
Usually Wella products are very good. This in particular leaves the hair super bright and hydrates much, is fantastic
Stephanie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the wella brand, especially for hair care. Their shampoo and conditioner gives hydration to my colored hair!
Rebeca s.
Minha amiga trabalha Com essa linha no salão e ela aprovou eu ainda não ultilizei o produto pra falar pessoalmente.