Wella Professionals Balance Calm Sensitive Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Angela M.

BY WELLA

Calm Sensitive Shampoo is formulated with special ingredients such as bamboo caffeine and menthol it works to soothe and refresh the scalp leaving it cleansed nourished and protected. Design House - Wella Name - Calm Sensitive Shampoo Gender - Unisex Type - Shampoo Item Weight - 10.1 oz. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo! A little can go a long way it makes my hair smell so good and it does relax me after bath. It lasts all day and night till the next day. I would totally purshase again.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I have very fine, thin, sensitive hair & this product is so good and it's not even that much to be sure that it would work. It's okay when lathering. I enjoy using it & worth the buy it again. I love it.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL

This shampoo is one that has kept the color of my beautiful hair, has very good smell and helps me take good care of my hair, and I do not mistreat is cool. I recommend it.
Adriana P.
Orlando, FL
There are not many fragrance-free shampoos available, but this is the best of all of them. It does not dry out my hair and the consistency makes the product easy to use.
Carolina C.
Chatsworth , Ca
I loved this stuff!!! My Ulta stopped carrying it so I thought it was discontinued. My scalp is very sensitive and oily. This really helped smooth it.
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
Esta marca tiene una larga trayectoria, recuerdo cuando era niña mi mamá usaba en su sala de belleza y hasta hoy sigo usando esta marca
Angela M.
This shampoo is simply amazing. The smell is to die for and it lathers up nicely...leaving your hair feeling fresh and clean
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
me gusto el olor de este producto despues de usarlo el pelo se siente muy suabe y perdura el olor durante algunas horas
Jaqueline d.
Jaraguá do Sul
Melhor linha para os cabelos, perfume maravilhoso, maciez, brilho e movimento para seus cabelos, super aprovado
ANGELA R.
Shampoo maravilhoso e imprescindível tê-lo para o uso na hora do nosso banho, pois o nosso cabelo agradece.