Wella Pro-Enrich Volumizing Shampoo for Fine to Normal Hair - 33. 8 inch uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WELLA

In Wella we follow our passion for beauty products by discovering them and brining the best in the market We make your search for the right products easy and make it a fun and exciting experience Everyone loves to express their inner self and we give... see more...

Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great shampoo. You can purchase this from Ulta when they have their big tub specials. It smells nice and does a nice job on my very fine, color-treated hair. I will definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it to people with fine hair.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It smells great and my hair feels silky smooth after the first use. It also leaves me with shiny, manageable hair
Azra C.
Urbandale, IA
Smell great and my hare feel and small soft I will recommend the product to all hair types.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually this shampoo is amazing made my hair soft and shine I use it with the treatment and both works good recommend any one to buy it
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Good shampoo for fine hair,;smells great didn't leave residue and kept my hair feeling fresh
Kelli C.
Loved what the product did for my and I loved the scent but the conditioner was horrible and I need conditioner...a lot of it. I have long, thick hair and I always buy 2 conditioner bottles to one shampoo so I was very disappointed after buying two bottles and it not working at all. I most likely will not end up buying again.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wash my hair before i turned all natural, i didnt see some fantastic job i mean, my hair was relaxed so everything was ok. Not pricy tho.
Gabriela A.
Maywood, CA
Not a huge fan of this product. It takes FOREVER to rinse out and if you don't spend at least 10 minutes rinsing your hair feels grimy. It isn't so bad that I will stop using it, but I probably will not buy it again.
Sarah H.
Richmond, TX
Wella has sensational products. They not only DO NOT strip your hair color (even the fantasy and pastels), but they also treat your hair in the gentle way it should be treated. My hair glows, without being oily, and is clean while rich in color. I recommend this product to many.
Anne-Fleur v.
This is a great shampoo, but it isn't special. I don't see difference in volume after i washed my hair with the shampoo. However, it's not a bad shampoo at all, it makes your hair clean and well treated and that's the most important for a shampoo right?