BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
This oil is a life saver! I got it in a Glossybox! And I’ve been attached to it ever since! The best!
LAURAMAKEUPLY ®.
France
La meilleur huile pour cheveux secs/cassants et sans volume. Il vous fait briller les cheveux instantanément et vous les rends léger et sublime comme si vous sortiez du coiffeur.
Adieu les pointes sèches ! The best ❤️
Holly W.
I can’t express how much I love this stuff! It is soooo good, I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look and feel. It doesn’t make it look greasy what so ever like some oils do. It is a little pricey but worth it. Especially if you have dry/damaged hair.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a big believer in hair oils. I love the fact that this smells amazing and it really does smoothes out the hair strand. If you uses heat on your hair, best believe you want to apply a bit of this goodness on to your hair. Your hair will thank you and be shiny and beautiful. Its a bit thick but very thin once you smooth it out into your hair. Please try this, if you want an amazing hair oil!.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
This has completely changed my hair. It makes it so shiny and beautiful. It also lasts so long. It is expensive but so worth the price!
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This stuff has done wonders for my hair it’s one of the only products I trust and makes my hair feel great
Maher H.
Although this is an oil it doesn't have a very oily texture. Leaves hair with a shine without it feelings really oily and also smells absolutely amazing.
Brogan-Rose G.
Tamworth, Staffs
This oil is very luxurious, only need one squirt of this oil to put all over your ends. Makes it so shiny and looking very healthy. Lasts for so long so defo worth spending abit more on this hair oil.
Melanie B.
Kinross
Love it. I use this in we and dry hair. Everytime i wash my hair and after i have styled my hair. It moisturises my hair and makes it so silky plus it smells amazing.
Malaika D.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
I have been using this products for a year and half. It leaves your hair soft and frizz free. It detangles your hair.Totally recommed it.
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?