BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Katie W.
reading, berks
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adooooore this oil! It feels so light on the hair and gives it such a lovely soft finish and has SUCH a nice fragrance that smells super natural! I use it straight after blow drying or sometimes before and after if I want my hair super straight and sleek!
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for everyday use, at home or on the go. Just a small amount makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. Does not make hair greasy like other oils do. Used it as a blonde and brunette and results are great both ways! Will continue to repurchase.
Eliane E.
Dn332df
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is amazing and leaves you hair feeling so soft and smooth ! The shine is amazing good for all hair types too ! Would highly recommend getting this product! Well worth the price , is use this product daily !
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product awesome for dry dead ends good price lasts a long time. Smells great I was definitely satisfied and would buy again
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair salon got me hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my thick hair greasy or oily looking! I got it a couple months ago and it's really not that expensive. You use smaller than a pea size to cover your whole head and it lasts all day!
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great oil for frizzy or unruly hair. Helps to smooth and soothe the cuticle and seals in moisture. Perfect for before or after styling.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist uses this on me and I need to purchase it. It's a little expensive, but it makes your hair beautifully silky and sleek. I would use this even without styling my hair, just to make it more manageable and soft.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently, my salon got the Wella brilliance line in, and used it on me - along with this Wella oil. OMG! I just bought this entire line of hair products (Wella Brilliance) and have received SO many compliments - people ask if I had a keratin treatment done!! I have a lot of curly frizzy-ish hair, and with this oil (use in shower with conditioner and out of shower as both styling and finishing) my hair is so silky and soft with ZERO frizz. I was using Kerastasse ($$$), but not now! Also great for colored hair. Highly recommended and half the cost of Kerastasse. Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil
Poba Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?