BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Heidi A.
Chattanooga , TN
This hair oil is phenomenal! It leaves my hair so shiny and soft, and never the tiniest bit greasy. It feels light, but still tames the frizz and helps my hair stay hydrated. I even like to rub the excess from my hands onto my cuticles afterwards. SO GOOD!
Anita B.
I do not like this hair oil, personally I find the smell to over powering and musky smelling rather than a fresh smell which I would like for my hair. Other serums which I have used are a lot better and do not leave my hair so greast
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Received as a sample in a sample box from ulta and loved it. My hair was soft and moist but not greasy. Just the small sample was used over a week. Shows you will only need a little bit of product.
Katie W.
reading, berks
I adooooore this oil! It feels so light on the hair and gives it such a lovely soft finish and has SUCH a nice fragrance that smells super natural! I use it straight after blow drying or sometimes before and after if I want my hair super straight and sleek!
Kayla M.
Perfect for everyday use, at home or on the go. Just a small amount makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. Does not make hair greasy like other oils do. Used it as a blonde and brunette and results are great both ways! Will continue to repurchase.
Eliane E.
Dn332df
Product is amazing and leaves you hair feeling so soft and smooth ! The shine is amazing good for all hair types too ! Would highly recommend getting this product! Well worth the price , is use this product daily !
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product awesome for dry dead ends good price lasts a long time. Smells great I was definitely satisfied and would buy again
Rose L.
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
My hair salon got me hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my thick hair greasy or oily looking! I got it a couple months ago and it's really not that expensive. You use smaller than a pea size to cover your whole head and it lasts all day!
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Great oil for frizzy or unruly hair. Helps to smooth and soothe the cuticle and seals in moisture. Perfect for before or after styling.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?