BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a subscription box and didn't like the ingredients and the oil just made my hair look dirty. First time user. Apply very sparingly but much better products out there and no, I would not purchase again.
Destiny S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and how it works, my only problem is I can't really use it because it makes my hair look super greasy!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in a monthly box and I really like it when I first got it I thought it made my hair oily but that's cus you need the tiniest amount
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product awesome for dry dead ends good price lasts a long time. Smells great I was definitely satisfied and would buy again
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Poba Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Tanuja P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhhhbh this is so good i have done smoothing on my hair after that process i have use this product and find it amazing
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely recommend this product if you need an anti frizz product for your daily routine. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.
Jessika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
miste producto es buenisimo como para hidratar el cabello cuando es verano y lo has expuesto demasiado al sol.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?