BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Kate B.
I received this product in a subscription box and didn't like the ingredients and the oil just made my hair look dirty. First time user. Apply very sparingly but much better products out there and no, I would not purchase again.
Destiny S.
I like the smell and how it works, my only problem is I can't really use it because it makes my hair look super greasy!
Baiba J.
Colchester
Not very happy for this oil ,my hair was heavy after this product ,I used for dry and damaged hair ,I both in hairdresser shop
Anita B.
London, London
I do not like this hair oil, personally I find the smell to over powering and musky smelling rather than a fresh smell which I would like for my hair. Other serums which I have used are a lot better and do not leave my hair so greast
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this in a monthly box and I really like it when I first got it I thought it made my hair oily but that's cus you need the tiniest amount
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This specific oil from Wella smells really strong and almost like a fruit vodka.. I'm not a total fan of it. Although the product itself is super smoothing, I can't give it 5 stars for the smell of it. If you like strong, musky scents, you'd likely love this. The oil is very smoothing and gives a perfect amount of oil, without making my hair greasy looking! I don't use it on my scalp, but on my very dry, colored, ends it truly makes it so much softer looking! I'm addicted to hair oil and this is up on my list!
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product awesome for dry dead ends good price lasts a long time. Smells great I was definitely satisfied and would buy again
Rose L.
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Poba Z.
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?