BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Paige C.
Phoenix
This has completely changed my hair. It makes it so shiny and beautiful. It also lasts so long. It is expensive but so worth the price!
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This stuff has done wonders for my hair it’s one of the only products I trust and makes my hair feel great
Brogan-Rose G.
Tamworth, Staffs
This oil is very luxurious, only need one squirt of this oil to put all over your ends. Makes it so shiny and looking very healthy. Lasts for so long so defo worth spending abit more on this hair oil.
Melanie B.
Kinross
Love it. I use this in we and dry hair. Everytime i wash my hair and after i have styled my hair. It moisturises my hair and makes it so silky plus it smells amazing.
Malaika D.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
I have been using this products for a year and half. It leaves your hair soft and frizz free. It detangles your hair.Totally recommed it.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much, it keeps your hair together and it won’t be staticky! Don’t use too much though
Sophie C.
Ah this smells ahhhhhmazing!! Makes my hair feel and look so smooth and shiny but not greasy. This bottle last me months too
Christine H.
Don’t even need a full pump of this for it to work it magic. Adds shine without making my hair oily
Alyssia D.
Gatineau
After using this product my hair is super nice and silky and will never go without it now that i have used it
Kelsey S.
Clinton, MS
I swear by this stuff. My hair dresser recommended it and I am obsessed. My mom and sister are both sold now too! It is by far the least greasy, most effective frizz oil!
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?