BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Rosa E.
Hyvinkää
Super good dupe for Wella LuxeOil hair oil. Smells absolutely amazing which is something I appreciate in hair care products. Very luxurious feeling while not being overly pricey. Sometimes I mix it with my conditioner which boosts the hydrating features even more.
Kayla G.
I was recommended this product by a friend and absolutely love it. It's not overly expensive and lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot. It makes your hair shine and more soft to the touch. It really extends the style.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Ok so OILS in general are a must for me and my hair routine... Argan, Coconut, Jojoba, Almond oil... You name it!!! But I've been obsessed about this one in particular because 1. Its packaging 2. Its smell and 3. How much it shines on my hair!!! Love it!
Christina C.
Kegworth, Derby
Really good product uses it every time i blow dry my hair makes my hair look supper shine without looking grease makes my hair super soft as well defiantly recommended.
anne c.
EU AMO ISTO!!! Eu uso um pouco nas palmas das minhas mãos, e executá-lo através do meu cabelo úmido com os dedos. I seque como de costume, e deixa o meu cabelo tão suave como eu só deixou o salão. TAMBÉM cheira surpreendente. Depois disso, eu arrumar meu cabelo, e colocar um pouco mais ao meu estilo acabado.
Isto é perfeito para cabelos secos / danificados. Eu amo isso e vai literalmente usar isso para sempre
Tanuja P.
Ahhhhbh this is so good i have done smoothing on my hair after that process i have use this product and find it amazing
Jessika A.
miste producto es buenisimo como para hidratar el cabello cuando es verano y lo has expuesto demasiado al sol.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
I use it usually before and after drying my hair and I work great, it leaves my hair super shiny and manageable
Ana Cecília M.
Amazing oil. It helps with slip ends, hydration, frizzy hair, and it makes my hair disentangle SO easy.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?