BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
My hair is colored, leaving it dry at the ends all of the time even with expensive hydrating conditioners. Thank God I was given this in my glossy box because my hair hasn't seen better days. Whenever my hair needs some extra moisture I can quickly just pump some into my hair not to mention it's incredible smell.
Golda D.
Golda D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product in a Glossybox that I received a couple months back, and I am OBSESSED! This is the only product (besides for shampoo+conditioner) that I've been using, and I'm loving it. Not only does it tame frizz, it also creates a more polished look and adds healthy shine. A little goes a long way, but applying too much doesnt leave hair looking oily- which is great! I carry this is my makeup bag, and it has yet to leak whatsoever. Its affordable, effective, nice smelling- I will most definitely be repurchasing and checking out other Wella products
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I started a new job right at the start of the holidays and went straight to a conference my first week. As a thank you, the board gifted us with a huge bag of beauty products. My favorite out of over a dozen products? The smoothing oil. My roommate and I couldn't get enough! You only need a little drop after showering. Apply to the ends of damp hair and comb through with your fingers. The smell makes me think of a tropical island and the product makes my hair super smooth and shiny - absolutely love this serum.
anne c.
anne c.
EU AMO ISTO!!! Eu uso um pouco nas palmas das minhas mãos, e executá-lo através do meu cabelo úmido com os dedos. I seque como de costume, e deixa o meu cabelo tão suave como eu só deixou o salão. TAMBÉM cheira surpreendente. Depois disso, eu arrumar meu cabelo, e colocar um pouco mais ao meu estilo acabado.
Isto é perfeito para cabelos secos / danificados. Eu amo isso e vai literalmente usar isso para sempre
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
My hair is oily (scalp) and dry (tips) so I only apply it on the tips to avoid extra oil in my hairy scalp. I love it, it leaves my hair soft and shiny without putting it greasy, it also smells good. This product really nourishes my tips, I have been using it for some time and my hair has improved a lot
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Hyvinkää
Super good dupe for Wella LuxeOil hair oil. Smells absolutely amazing which is something I appreciate in hair care products. Very luxurious feeling while not being overly pricey. Sometimes I mix it with my conditioner which boosts the hydrating features even more.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I was recommended this product by a friend and absolutely love it. It's not overly expensive and lasts for a long time because you don't need to use a lot. It makes your hair shine and more soft to the touch. It really extends the style.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
My hair stylist uses this on me and I need to purchase it. It's a little expensive, but it makes your hair beautifully silky and sleek. I would use this even without styling my hair, just to make it more manageable and soft.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Ok so OILS in general are a must for me and my hair routine... Argan, Coconut, Jojoba, Almond oil... You name it!!! But I've been obsessed about this one in particular because 1. Its packaging 2. Its smell and 3. How much it shines on my hair!!! Love it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Kegworth, Derby
Really good product uses it every time i blow dry my hair makes my hair look supper shine without looking grease makes my hair super soft as well defiantly recommended.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?