BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great pull for someone with frizzy hair. You can use it on both wet or dry hair and both ways leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Great oil for frizzy or unruly hair. Helps to smooth and soothe the cuticle and seals in moisture. Perfect for before or after styling.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
This has completely changed my hair. It makes it so shiny and beautiful. It also lasts so long. It is expensive but so worth the price!
Denise K.
This stuff is amazing. I love the way that it makes my hair smell, feel and look. It smooths and makes my health feel and look healthy.
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
This is one of the best oils that I have tried. It works great on strait or curly hair. After using it my hair us soft and silky.
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product awesome for dry dead ends good price lasts a long time. Smells great I was definitely satisfied and would buy again
Madison L.
I am so happy that I received this in my Glossybox and I love it so much! This is great for people who have really frizzy hair
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
This oil has made a big difference in my hair. It feels so soft and healthy. The scent is very nice and not overwhelming.
Destiny S.
I like the smell and how it works, my only problem is I can't really use it because it makes my hair look super greasy!
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite oil!! It leaves ur hair so nice and smooth it also smells all good, it is worth buying :)
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?