BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Bethany R.
Tacoma , WA
Great for frizzy curly hair just toss on damp hair and frizz is gone and it doesn't leave a heavy residue
Jena H.
Somers Point, NJ
Love this oil!! My hair mom swears by this product and uses it on everyone. Great for hair extensions!!
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Love this oil ! I use it for every client I have leaves your hair smelling super good and soft!!!
Heather M.
Omg Love This Product Never Knew It Worked So Well Definitely Always Using This Well a Oil!!
Jessica A.
I love this. It made my hair very smooth and soft and not greasy like some hair oils will do.
Katie W.
reading, berks
I adooooore this oil! It feels so light on the hair and gives it such a lovely soft finish and has SUCH a nice fragrance that smells super natural! I use it straight after blow drying or sometimes before and after if I want my hair super straight and sleek!
Kayla M.
Perfect for everyday use, at home or on the go. Just a small amount makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. Does not make hair greasy like other oils do. Used it as a blonde and brunette and results are great both ways! Will continue to repurchase.
Eliane E.
Dn332df
Product is amazing and leaves you hair feeling so soft and smooth ! The shine is amazing good for all hair types too ! Would highly recommend getting this product! Well worth the price , is use this product daily !
Kimberly K.
My hair is oily (scalp) and dry (tips) so I only apply it on the tips to avoid extra oil in my hairy scalp. I love it, it leaves my hair soft and shiny without putting it greasy, it also smells good. This product really nourishes my tips, I have been using it for some time and my hair has improved a lot
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
My hair stylist uses this on me and I need to purchase it. It's a little expensive, but it makes your hair beautifully silky and sleek. I would use this even without styling my hair, just to make it more manageable and soft.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?