BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
This is one of the best oils that I have tried. It works great on strait or curly hair. After using it my hair us soft and silky.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I definitely recommend this product if you need an anti frizz product for your daily routine. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Great oil for frizzy or unruly hair. Helps to smooth and soothe the cuticle and seals in moisture. Perfect for before or after styling.
Addis C.
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this oil because it smells lovely and it does what it's supposed to do such is shown down the hair and make it look glossy and gorgeous.
April R.
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
This oil has made a big difference in my hair. It feels so soft and healthy. The scent is very nice and not overwhelming.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I like the smell and how it works, my only problem is I can't really use it because it makes my hair look super greasy!
Cyndi J.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite oil!! It leaves ur hair so nice and smooth it also smells all good, it is worth buying :)
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
Great for frizzy curly hair just toss on damp hair and frizz is gone and it doesn't leave a heavy residue
Jena H.
Jena H.
Somers Point, NJ
Love this oil!! My hair mom swears by this product and uses it on everyone. Great for hair extensions!!
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Love this oil ! I use it for every client I have leaves your hair smelling super good and soft!!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?