Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Chloe V.
I got this in my August Glossybox & haven't tried it yet, but it smells amazing & plus Wella is a really good hair product brand so I def think this will be a nice hair oil. It can be used as a hair oil or heat protectant.
Cassie S.
Rochester, WA
I absolitely love this stuff it makes my frizzy thick hair feel smooth and lightweight. its a mist have in my haircare routine
totally recommend anyone with thick frizzy hair to try it. only downside is it kinda spendy $20 for 1 oz or $40 for 3 oz
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I got this in my Glossybox last month. This is something I cannot be w/o. I have crazy frizzy/curly hair and this is just what i have always needed. A little goes a long way and it smells so nice!
Rusti H.
I received this in my Glossybox and I must say I'm very happy. I only need one pump for all my hair. It's has great shine and no oily feeling left behind. Smells great which is a plus.
Jessica O.
I definitely recommend this product if you need an anti frizz product for your daily routine. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this oil because it smells lovely and it does what it's supposed to do such is shown down the hair and make it look glossy and gorgeous.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this in a monthly box and I really like it when I first got it I thought it made my hair oily but that's cus you need the tiniest amount
Rachel L.
San Diego
This product smells so amazing and makes the hair feel so soft and healthy!! I use it time and time again and get the same fantastic results!
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great pull for someone with frizzy hair. You can use it on both wet or dry hair and both ways leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Denise K.
This stuff is amazing. I love the way that it makes my hair smell, feel and look. It smooths and makes my health feel and look healthy.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?