BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Amanda D.
Porter Corners, NY
This is the most perfect smoothing oil for hair. I have thick hair and whenever I straighten it, it never seems to fall just right. With this oil my hair is straight and is not heavy or greasy! I've tried many smoothing oils and this is by far he best!!!
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Chloe V.
I got this in my August Glossybox & haven't tried it yet, but it smells amazing & plus Wella is a really good hair product brand so I def think this will be a nice hair oil. It can be used as a hair oil or heat protectant.
Cassie S.
Rochester, WA
I absolitely love this stuff it makes my frizzy thick hair feel smooth and lightweight. its a mist have in my haircare routine
totally recommend anyone with thick frizzy hair to try it. only downside is it kinda spendy $20 for 1 oz or $40 for 3 oz
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I got this in my Glossybox last month. This is something I cannot be w/o. I have crazy frizzy/curly hair and this is just what i have always needed. A little goes a long way and it smells so nice!
Rusti H.
I received this in my Glossybox and I must say I'm very happy. I only need one pump for all my hair. It's has great shine and no oily feeling left behind. Smells great which is a plus.
Jessica O.
I definitely recommend this product if you need an anti frizz product for your daily routine. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this oil because it smells lovely and it does what it's supposed to do such is shown down the hair and make it look glossy and gorgeous.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
This product smells so amazing and makes the hair feel so soft and healthy!! I use it time and time again and get the same fantastic results!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this in a monthly box and I really like it when I first got it I thought it made my hair oily but that's cus you need the tiniest amount
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?