BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
My hair salon got me hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my thick hair greasy or oily looking! I got it a couple months ago and it's really not that expensive. You use smaller than a pea size to cover your whole head and it lasts all day!
Jena W.
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
I've always used oil on my ends to keep my hair somewhat healthy against heat and every day damage. This oil is light weight and nourishes the hair! I have thin course hair and it's hard for me to find products that work for my hair. I love it! Try try try!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I got this on my glossybox and I love it ! Makes my hair shinny and soft but you do go too be careful because a little goes a long way and if u over do it .your hair will appear greasy.I love this for my curly hair and it's amazing for detangle hair
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
I'm currently in cosmetology school and we use Wella products. This oil is by far my absolute favorite! It's one of the best smelling hair products I've ever used! It helps tame flyaways, moisturizers my ends and gives an amazing shine!
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am blonde so I need extra care for my hair. I'm always using oils. This oil is very light and makes my hair very soft and silky. I like it very much. It has all the ingredients to keep my hair healthy and growing fast. Recommend!
Poba Z.
Poba Z.
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Ashlenn H.
Ashlenn H.
Alpharetta, GA
Obsessed with this oil. I have tape in extensions and it helps them stay smooth. I use this & buy this at the salon I work at. It's pretty affordable for a salon brand oil. It definitely provides moisture to thirsty hair.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This is a great product from a great brand. It was introduced to me at a salon. It can be used on damp hair or dry hair. I use it on my hair after I dry and straiten it and it helps with fly away and gives my hair a beautiful shine!
Kate B.
Kate B.
I received this product in a subscription box and didn't like the ingredients and the oil just made my hair look dirty. First time user. Apply very sparingly but much better products out there and no, I would not purchase again.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
My favorite hair oil to put into my hair after I curl it. It also works as a great detangler after the shower. Not heavy and doesn't leave your hair oily. Doesn't have a strong scent and I love the pump on it.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?