BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I received this in my glossybox..I've never used this brand before, but I'm a fan now!! I cannot say enough about this product. Made it really easy to straighten my hair when I applied it in my damp hair. Keeps frizz away, makes your hair shiny without looking greasy and it smells amazing!! Retails for $20, but you need so very little product. 👌🏻❤️💛💚💙💜
Golda D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product in a Glossybox that I received a couple months back, and I am OBSESSED! This is the only product (besides for shampoo+conditioner) that I've been using, and I'm loving it. Not only does it tame frizz, it also creates a more polished look and adds healthy shine. A little goes a long way, but applying too much doesnt leave hair looking oily- which is great! I carry this is my makeup bag, and it has yet to leak whatsoever. Its affordable, effective, nice smelling- I will most definitely be repurchasing and checking out other Wella products
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I'm in love with this stuff ❤️ I've tried many products like this before but after trying this one, it's a keeper. My hair is so soft and silky after I apply it. I couldn't be happier with this oil. It's a must for your hair. It's great smelling and my hair is so soft. Try if you get a chance.
Carmella F.
One of the best hair oils I've used!! It smells great and works in beautifully. It's a bit expensive but will last you a very very long time! A little goes a long way and I don't recommend put it in your roots unless you've got a dry scalp. You can mix a few pumps of it with your conditioner to make a hair mask. Work beautifully!!
Chloe V.
I got this in my August Glossybox & haven't tried it yet, but it smells amazing & plus Wella is a really good hair product brand so I def think this will be a nice hair oil. It can be used as a hair oil or heat protectant.
Cassie S.
Rochester, WA
I absolitely love this stuff it makes my frizzy thick hair feel smooth and lightweight. its a mist have in my haircare routine
totally recommend anyone with thick frizzy hair to try it. only downside is it kinda spendy $20 for 1 oz or $40 for 3 oz
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I got this in my Glossybox last month. This is something I cannot be w/o. I have crazy frizzy/curly hair and this is just what i have always needed. A little goes a long way and it smells so nice!
Rusti H.
I received this in my Glossybox and I must say I'm very happy. I only need one pump for all my hair. It's has great shine and no oily feeling left behind. Smells great which is a plus.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I definitely recommend this product if you need an anti frizz product for your daily routine. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this oil because it smells lovely and it does what it's supposed to do such is shown down the hair and make it look glossy and gorgeous.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?