BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Poba Z.
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Kate B.
I received this product in a subscription box and didn't like the ingredients and the oil just made my hair look dirty. First time user. Apply very sparingly but much better products out there and no, I would not purchase again.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Obsessed with this oil. I have tape in extensions and it helps them stay smooth. I use this & buy this at the salon I work at. It's pretty affordable for a salon brand oil. It definitely provides moisture to thirsty hair.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This is a great product from a great brand. It was introduced to me at a salon. It can be used on damp hair or dry hair. I use it on my hair after I dry and straiten it and it helps with fly away and gives my hair a beautiful shine!
Morgan H.
My favorite hair oil to put into my hair after I curl it. It also works as a great detangler after the shower. Not heavy and doesn't leave your hair oily. Doesn't have a strong scent and I love the pump on it.
Lauren H.
I started a new job right at the start of the holidays and went straight to a conference my first week. As a thank you, the board gifted us with a huge bag of beauty products. My favorite out of over a dozen products? The smoothing oil. My roommate and I couldn't get enough! You only need a little drop after showering. Apply to the ends of damp hair and comb through with your fingers. The smell makes me think of a tropical island and the product makes my hair super smooth and shiny - absolutely love this serum.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I received this in my glossybox..I've never used this brand before, but I'm a fan now!! I cannot say enough about this product. Made it really easy to straighten my hair when I applied it in my damp hair. Keeps frizz away, makes your hair shiny without looking greasy and it smells amazing!! Retails for $20, but you need so very little product. 👌🏻❤️💛💚💙💜
Golda D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product in a Glossybox that I received a couple months back, and I am OBSESSED! This is the only product (besides for shampoo+conditioner) that I've been using, and I'm loving it. Not only does it tame frizz, it also creates a more polished look and adds healthy shine. A little goes a long way, but applying too much doesnt leave hair looking oily- which is great! I carry this is my makeup bag, and it has yet to leak whatsoever. Its affordable, effective, nice smelling- I will most definitely be repurchasing and checking out other Wella products
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I'm in love with this stuff ❤️ I've tried many products like this before but after trying this one, it's a keeper. My hair is so soft and silky after I apply it. I couldn't be happier with this oil. It's a must for your hair. It's great smelling and my hair is so soft. Try if you get a chance.
Carmella F.
One of the best hair oils I've used!! It smells great and works in beautifully. It's a bit expensive but will last you a very very long time! A little goes a long way and I don't recommend put it in your roots unless you've got a dry scalp. You can mix a few pumps of it with your conditioner to make a hair mask. Work beautifully!!
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?