Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este oil lo eh usado tambien me gusta mucho deja mi pelo impecable y los tinte de esta marca no lo habia usado me lo recomendaron y me gustan mucho no deja mi pelo duro por eso lo amo Wella #6N Dark Blonde
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I use it to reduce frizz and increase shine on my ultra long and thick hair. The smell is a very subtle floral. A tiny bit goes a long way! I was worried my hands would feel greasy after applying but easily wipes off. I plan on repurchasing this product from Ulta.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I'm a huge fan of hair oil and I've tried many brands. This is one of my favs. It smells amazing and leaves my hair fully moisturized. I put this on then comb my hair and blow dry. I'll put a little on my hands and run it over the top of my hair to smooth frizzy flyaways at the end.
Tina F.
i loved this product i received it in glossybox and now it is a must have item for me. my hair is wavy so i have to straighten my hair often and this product leaves my hair so soft after straightening it. it keeps my hair my hair from being damaged and keeps it soft too.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
My hair salon got me hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my thick hair greasy or oily looking! I got it a couple months ago and it's really not that expensive. You use smaller than a pea size to cover your whole head and it lasts all day!
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
I've always used oil on my ends to keep my hair somewhat healthy against heat and every day damage. This oil is light weight and nourishes the hair! I have thin course hair and it's hard for me to find products that work for my hair. I love it! Try try try!
Ruby D.
I got this on my glossybox and I love it ! Makes my hair shinny and soft but you do go too be careful because a little goes a long way and if u over do it .your hair will appear greasy.I love this for my curly hair and it's amazing for detangle hair
Carissa H.
I'm currently in cosmetology school and we use Wella products. This oil is by far my absolute favorite! It's one of the best smelling hair products I've ever used! It helps tame flyaways, moisturizers my ends and gives an amazing shine!
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
I am blonde so I need extra care for my hair. I'm always using oils. This oil is very light and makes my hair very soft and silky. I like it very much. It has all the ingredients to keep my hair healthy and growing fast. Recommend!
Poba Z.
It is a very good oil for thick hair. I like how smooth it makes my hair and like the smell very much. It works better when I apply it on slightly towel dry hair. It just has to be washed everyday. It wont last till the next day.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?