BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Madison L.
Madison L.
I am so happy that I received this in my Glossybox and I love it so much! This is great for people who have really frizzy hair
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love this. It made my hair very smooth and soft and not greasy like some hair oils will do.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Omg Love This Product Never Knew It Worked So Well Definitely Always Using This Well a Oil!!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Recently, my salon got the Wella brilliance line in, and used it on me - along with this Wella oil. OMG! I just bought this entire line of hair products (Wella Brilliance) and have received SO many compliments - people ask if I had a keratin treatment done!! I have a lot of curly frizzy-ish hair, and with this oil (use in shower with conditioner and out of shower as both styling and finishing) my hair is so silky and soft with ZERO frizz. I was using Kerastasse ($$$), but not now! Also great for colored hair. Highly recommended and half the cost of Kerastasse. Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Porter Corners, NY
This is the most perfect smoothing oil for hair. I have thick hair and whenever I straighten it, it never seems to fall just right. With this oil my hair is straight and is not heavy or greasy! I've tried many smoothing oils and this is by far he best!!!
Laila R.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este oil lo eh usado tambien me gusta mucho deja mi pelo impecable y los tinte de esta marca no lo habia usado me lo recomendaron y me gustan mucho no deja mi pelo duro por eso lo amo Wella #6N Dark Blonde
Lea J.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I use it to reduce frizz and increase shine on my ultra long and thick hair. The smell is a very subtle floral. A tiny bit goes a long way! I was worried my hands would feel greasy after applying but easily wipes off. I plan on repurchasing this product from Ulta.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I'm a huge fan of hair oil and I've tried many brands. This is one of my favs. It smells amazing and leaves my hair fully moisturized. I put this on then comb my hair and blow dry. I'll put a little on my hands and run it over the top of my hair to smooth frizzy flyaways at the end.
Tina F.
Tina F.
i loved this product i received it in glossybox and now it is a must have item for me. my hair is wavy so i have to straighten my hair often and this product leaves my hair so soft after straightening it. it keeps my hair my hair from being damaged and keeps it soft too.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?