BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This specific oil from Wella smells really strong and almost like a fruit vodka.. I'm not a total fan of it. Although the product itself is super smoothing, I can't give it 5 stars for the smell of it. If you like strong, musky scents, you'd likely love this. The oil is very smoothing and gives a perfect amount of oil, without making my hair greasy looking! I don't use it on my scalp, but on my very dry, colored, ends it truly makes it so much softer looking! I'm addicted to hair oil and this is up on my list!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a big believer in hair oils. I love the fact that this smells amazing and it really does smoothes out the hair strand. If you uses heat on your hair, best believe you want to apply a bit of this goodness on to your hair. Your hair will thank you and be shiny and beautiful. Its a bit thick but very thin once you smooth it out into your hair. Please try this, if you want an amazing hair oil!.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Received as a sample in a sample box from ulta and loved it. My hair was soft and moist but not greasy. Just the small sample was used over a week. Shows you will only need a little bit of product.
Rose L.
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
This hair oil is phenomenal! It leaves my hair so shiny and soft, and never the tiniest bit greasy. It feels light, but still tames the frizz and helps my hair stay hydrated. I even like to rub the excess from my hands onto my cuticles afterwards. SO GOOD!
Melanie B.
Kinross
Love it. I use this in we and dry hair. Everytime i wash my hair and after i have styled my hair. It moisturises my hair and makes it so silky plus it smells amazing.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Recently, my salon got the Wella brilliance line in, and used it on me - along with this Wella oil. OMG! I just bought this entire line of hair products (Wella Brilliance) and have received SO many compliments - people ask if I had a keratin treatment done!! I have a lot of curly frizzy-ish hair, and with this oil (use in shower with conditioner and out of shower as both styling and finishing) my hair is so silky and soft with ZERO frizz. I was using Kerastasse ($$$), but not now! Also great for colored hair. Highly recommended and half the cost of Kerastasse. Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
My hair is colored, leaving it dry at the ends all of the time even with expensive hydrating conditioners. Thank God I was given this in my glossy box because my hair hasn't seen better days. Whenever my hair needs some extra moisture I can quickly just pump some into my hair not to mention it's incredible smell.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este oil lo eh usado tambien me gusta mucho deja mi pelo impecable y los tinte de esta marca no lo habia usado me lo recomendaron y me gustan mucho no deja mi pelo duro por eso lo amo Wella #6N Dark Blonde
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I use it to reduce frizz and increase shine on my ultra long and thick hair. The smell is a very subtle floral. A tiny bit goes a long way! I was worried my hands would feel greasy after applying but easily wipes off. I plan on repurchasing this product from Ulta.
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?