Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This specific oil from Wella smells really strong and almost like a fruit vodka.. I'm not a total fan of it. Although the product itself is super smoothing, I can't give it 5 stars for the smell of it. If you like strong, musky scents, you'd likely love this. The oil is very smoothing and gives a perfect amount of oil, without making my hair greasy looking! I don't use it on my scalp, but on my very dry, colored, ends it truly makes it so much softer looking! I'm addicted to hair oil and this is up on my list!
Stacy C.
This hair oil is amazing and smells SO good! It's lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down or make your hair look oily like a lot of hair oils tend to do. It's very effective overall and great at taming frizz and fly aways!
Heidi A.
Chattanooga , TN
This hair oil is phenomenal! It leaves my hair so shiny and soft, and never the tiniest bit greasy. It feels light, but still tames the frizz and helps my hair stay hydrated. I even like to rub the excess from my hands onto my cuticles afterwards. SO GOOD!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Received as a sample in a sample box from ulta and loved it. My hair was soft and moist but not greasy. Just the small sample was used over a week. Shows you will only need a little bit of product.
Kelsey S.
I swear by this stuff. My hair dresser recommended it and I am obsessed. My mom and sister are both sold now too! It is by far the least greasy, most effective frizz oil!
Rose L.
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Staci W.
I bought this product from Ulta and only $10! It had been $40 and it was on sale for $10. Such a great deal for an amazing product! This smoothing oil smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so smooth even after straightening or curling!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Recently, my salon got the Wella brilliance line in, and used it on me - along with this Wella oil. OMG! I just bought this entire line of hair products (Wella Brilliance) and have received SO many compliments - people ask if I had a keratin treatment done!! I have a lot of curly frizzy-ish hair, and with this oil (use in shower with conditioner and out of shower as both styling and finishing) my hair is so silky and soft with ZERO frizz. I was using Kerastasse ($$$), but not now! Also great for colored hair. Highly recommended and half the cost of Kerastasse. Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
My hair is colored, leaving it dry at the ends all of the time even with expensive hydrating conditioners. Thank God I was given this in my glossy box because my hair hasn't seen better days. Whenever my hair needs some extra moisture I can quickly just pump some into my hair not to mention it's incredible smell.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?