BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this has all these great oils for your hair. But my hair didn't react well to this. The components just were not right. It worked better on my hair dry than damp. It smoothed but on my hair damp it didn't hydrate or condition at all, as my hair is dry from processing.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair salon got me hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and it doesn't make my thick hair greasy or oily looking! I got it a couple months ago and it's really not that expensive. You use smaller than a pea size to cover your whole head and it lasts all day!
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently, my salon got the Wella brilliance line in, and used it on me - along with this Wella oil. OMG! I just bought this entire line of hair products (Wella Brilliance) and have received SO many compliments - people ask if I had a keratin treatment done!! I have a lot of curly frizzy-ish hair, and with this oil (use in shower with conditioner and out of shower as both styling and finishing) my hair is so silky and soft with ZERO frizz. I was using Kerastasse ($$$), but not now! Also great for colored hair. Highly recommended and half the cost of Kerastasse. Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started a new job right at the start of the holidays and went straight to a conference my first week. As a thank you, the board gifted us with a huge bag of beauty products. My favorite out of over a dozen products? The smoothing oil. My roommate and I couldn't get enough! You only need a little drop after showering. Apply to the ends of damp hair and comb through with your fingers. The smell makes me think of a tropical island and the product makes my hair super smooth and shiny - absolutely love this serum.
Amanda D.
Porter Corners, NY
This is the most perfect smoothing oil for hair. I have thick hair and whenever I straighten it, it never seems to fall just right. With this oil my hair is straight and is not heavy or greasy! I've tried many smoothing oils and this is by far he best!!!
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
My hair is colored, leaving it dry at the ends all of the time even with expensive hydrating conditioners. Thank God I was given this in my glossy box because my hair hasn't seen better days. Whenever my hair needs some extra moisture I can quickly just pump some into my hair not to mention it's incredible smell.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair so so oily looking and the smell is terrible- it's like brandy. It literally smells like you just popped open a bottle of brandy. I don't like smelling like a rancid wino who hasn't washed my hair in days so this is a big NO NO for me. If you want to smell like an alcoholic than more power to you - People seem to love the smell of this thing on here.
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este oil lo eh usado tambien me gusta mucho deja mi pelo impecable y los tinte de esta marca no lo habia usado me lo recomendaron y me gustan mucho no deja mi pelo duro por eso lo amo Wella #6N Dark Blonde
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I use it to reduce frizz and increase shine on my ultra long and thick hair. The smell is a very subtle floral. A tiny bit goes a long way! I was worried my hands would feel greasy after applying but easily wipes off. I plan on repurchasing this product from Ulta.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of hair oil and I've tried many brands. This is one of my favs. It smells amazing and leaves my hair fully moisturized. I put this on then comb my hair and blow dry. I'll put a little on my hands and run it over the top of my hair to smooth frizzy flyaways at the end.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
san diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?