Lauren H.
I started a new job right at the start of the holidays and went straight to a conference my first week. As a thank you, the board gifted us with a huge bag of beauty products. My favorite out of over a dozen products? The smoothing oil. My roommate and I couldn't get enough! You only need a little drop after showering. Apply to the ends of damp hair and comb through with your fingers. The smell makes me think of a tropical island and the product makes my hair super smooth and shiny - absolutely love this serum.