BY WELLA

Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil - Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil with macadamia, avocado and vitamin E oils. (1.0 oz.) - Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil see more...

Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I received this in my glossybox..I've never used this brand before, but I'm a fan now!! I cannot say enough about this product. Made it really easy to straighten my hair when I applied it in my damp hair. Keeps frizz away, makes your hair shiny without looking greasy and it smells amazing!! Retails for $20, but you need so very little product. 👌🏻❤️💛💚💙💜
Carmella F.
One of the best hair oils I've used!! It smells great and works in beautifully. It's a bit expensive but will last you a very very long time! A little goes a long way and I don't recommend put it in your roots unless you've got a dry scalp. You can mix a few pumps of it with your conditioner to make a hair mask. Work beautifully!!
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I'm in love with this stuff ❤️ I've tried many products like this before but after trying this one, it's a keeper. My hair is so soft and silky after I apply it. I couldn't be happier with this oil. It's a must for your hair. It's great smelling and my hair is so soft. Try if you get a chance.
Cassie S.
Rochester, WA
I absolitely love this stuff it makes my frizzy thick hair feel smooth and lightweight. its a mist have in my haircare routine
totally recommend anyone with thick frizzy hair to try it. only downside is it kinda spendy $20 for 1 oz or $40 for 3 oz
Chloe V.
I got this in my August Glossybox & haven't tried it yet, but it smells amazing & plus Wella is a really good hair product brand so I def think this will be a nice hair oil. It can be used as a hair oil or heat protectant.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I got this in my Glossybox last month. This is something I cannot be w/o. I have crazy frizzy/curly hair and this is just what i have always needed. A little goes a long way and it smells so nice!
Rusti H.
I received this in my Glossybox and I must say I'm very happy. I only need one pump for all my hair. It's has great shine and no oily feeling left behind. Smells great which is a plus.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this in a monthly box and I really like it when I first got it I thought it made my hair oily but that's cus you need the tiniest amount
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great pull for someone with frizzy hair. You can use it on both wet or dry hair and both ways leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Denise K.
This stuff is amazing. I love the way that it makes my hair smell, feel and look. It smooths and makes my health feel and look healthy.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Is the consistency more of a serum or an oil?
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
Anyone knows of a similar oil a little bit more affordable?