Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 3.38 oz uploaded by Lacey A.Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 3.38 oz uploaded by Taylor W.

BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Revive the health of your hair and enhance your color with Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil. WHAT IT DOES Smooth into your hair and beam from ear to ear about the beauty of your hair Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil contains macadamia and avocado oils that can smooth all hair types. Perfect for taming flyaways and frizzy hair this oil provides a shiny finish. see more...

Lisa L.
Tracy
This is by far the best serum I have ever used.. there is nothing bad about this serum. I love how effective it is by making my hair so shiny. It’s a little pricy but I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Great hair oil..smells great..controls frizz..adds shine..leaves hair soft and luminous..doesn’t make hair oily or weigh hair down..a little goes a long way..I purchased mine at Ulta..if you are looking for a hair oil, give this one a try
Cassandra B.
I enjoy this hair oil. It works amazing on my fine, thin hair. My hair tends to get super frizzy and this definitely cuts down on the frizz. It makes my hair shiny without weighing it down and leaving it an oily mess.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Love this product so much. Only takes a drop on damp hair. You should try this! ONLY a drop. Will make hair oily.

Amazon