Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz uploaded by Rachel M.Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz uploaded by Megan D.

BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Revive the health of your hair and enhance your color with Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil. WHAT IT DOES Smooth into your hair and beam from ear to ear about the beauty of your hair Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil contains macadamia and avocado oils that can smooth all hair types. Perfect for taming flyaways and frizzy hair this oil provides a shiny finish. see more...

Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This makes my damaged brittle hair feel so soft and hydrated, especially if I use it before blow drying my hair. I wish it wasn't so pricy but a little goes a long way so I'm sure I'll have this oil forever!
Shaylin B.
Des Moines, IA
I use this while my hair is wet and put it through from the middle of my hair to the ends and it just leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth. The smell is great and this product is even great for after you're done styling your hair just to tame some frizz!
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
This product is good in a small amount on dry hair to smoothen, but in my opinion compared to their Luxe oil it doesn't smell as good or make your hair feel as smooth.