Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz uploaded by Grey X.Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz uploaded by Megan D.Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz uploaded by Rachel M.

BY WELLA

WHAT IT IS Revive the health of your hair and enhance your color with Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil. WHAT IT DOES Smooth into your hair and beam from ear to ear about the beauty of your hair Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil contains macadamia and avocado oils that can smooth all hair types. Perfect for taming flyaways and frizzy hair this oil provides a shiny finish. see more...

Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I use this after I wash my hair and let it air dry for about 10 mins. A little goes a long way! This helps give your hair a healthy shine and it smells great! The product is a little expensive however you don’t need much so it will last awhile before you have to buy again. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a light oil to put in their hair for daily use.
Jamie L.
I LOVE THIS OIL. I cannot day enough about it. I got the regularly $40 bottle on sale at Ulta for $10.99 and wow it’s probably the best $10.99 I’ve ever spent. This oil is nice and almost serum feeling rather than oily (think Chi argon oil). It also smells AMAZING and the smell actually lasts in my hair!!
Grey X.
I love the smell of this stuff. I use 1-2 pumps on towel dried hair, starting from 7-8 inches away from my scalp. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and gives it an amazing shine. When my hair is looking a bit dull I'll use a pump to give it some life back.
Krysta K.
Grande Prairie, AB
I love this oil! It has a great silky feel and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy. It has a very nice scent to it as well. I love using it to tame fly always when I straighten my hair or smooth out curls
Ashley H.
Weatherford, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This does amazing things for my hair. Not too heavy and a little goes a long way. Makes my hair feel softer and smoother and so much more managable.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This makes my damaged brittle hair feel so soft and hydrated, especially if I use it before blow drying my hair. I wish it wasn't so pricy but a little goes a long way so I'm sure I'll have this oil forever!
Shaylin B.
Delphos, OH
I use this while my hair is wet and put it through from the middle of my hair to the ends and it just leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth. The smell is great and this product is even great for after you're done styling your hair just to tame some frizz!
Maggie M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Nothing gives my hair a wonderful shine quite like this. It also smells amazing and makes your hands so soft.
Lucy S.
😍 love this product, the smell is amazing!! It keeps my hair smooth and frizz free throughout the day and gives it a nice healthy shine, the price is reasonable as a little goes a long way, excellent for hair extentions aswell to help keep them smoother for longerWella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil - 1.01 oz
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
This product is good in a small amount on dry hair to smoothen, but in my opinion compared to their Luxe oil it doesn't smell as good or make your hair feel as smooth.