WELLA Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray 5.07oz uploaded by Elena A.

BY WELLA

krystal g.
El Paso, TX
The sugar and salt spray are staples in my hair routine if I wear it naturally. I have wavy hair and the sprays give me a nice beachy look. Salt spray can be a little crunchy but I don’t mind.
Rozina R.
Houston
Its one of the best texturizing hairspray I have used. I've used it for a very long time and I love it.I've tried others but they don't give as much waves as this one. It met my expectations 100%.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
I love this product. I have pretty flat hair and this helps me get it to lift.
Hannah L.
This product is decent at providing beachy waves, but I find it works best on hair that is already a little texturized. I only give it 3 stars because the scent is not the greatest and leaves hair sticky. But it does aid in texturizing as labelled.
Jess B.
This product is amazing I would definitely recommend it has increased texture to my hair given it more volume I have red hair and flat hair and it is so effective I would recommend it to others well everyone
Ikram M.
Algeirs
I don’t use it that much but it’s really effective and makes my hair shiny and beautiful
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy?