BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNioxin
Wella Niospray Regular Hold Hairspray

Wella Niospray Regular Hold Hairspray

by Nioxin

Create a fuller effect with this regular hairspray perfect for everyday use or special occasions. workable, light hold spray designed for thin-looking hair Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Niospray Regular Hold Hairspray!
Perla R.
Mission
Wella Niospray Regular Hold Hairspray uploaded by Perla R.
This hair spray is different from others I have tried for sure! It's light and doesn't leave your hair hard as a rock. Gives it enough hold to not have your baby hairs all over but also loose enough to feel movement. My mom got it for me since I already use the #nioxin shampoo and conditioning. It does not leave a strong "spray" smell which is always good
Tara K.
Thunder Bay
I absolutely LOVE this hairspray because I have finally found a hairspray that does not make my hair crunchy or flat. It keeps your hair soft and holds it in place. It is the perfect hairspray for any style.

Looking for your answer?