Wella LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray 1.82 oz

by Wella

Wella SP Luxe Oil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray protects all hair types from damage while locking in moisture and reconstructing every strand. Formulated with a blend of three precious and luxurious oils, Luxe Oil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray is infused with Argan Oil which is renowned for its nutritive and cosmetic properties and ability to protect the hair from environmental aggressors and nourish the hair with essential Fatty Acids. Almond Oil hydrates the hair while Jojoba Oil is reputed for its natural cosmetic virtues and helps to restore and renew the hair. The small molecules of this unique hair oil spray penetrates the hair to bond the keratin and lock in moisture as Polymer components form a protective layer around each individual hair to protect against damage and reconstruct the hair. Using lightweight Transform Technologies, Wella SP Luxe Oil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray benefits the hair both on the inside and out to nourish and hydrate the hair, leaving it feeling light, smooth and radiant with a glossy, healthy shine and enhanced radiance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray 1.82 oz!
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this spray and I love that it’s light oil and has keratin In it. This hair product really makes a difference after one use and improves the texture of your hair. It’s pretty affordable for the upkeep of your hair. I recommend this product
Springfield
I completely am in love with this product! It is reasonable in price and always gets the job done efficiently! I would definitely recommend this product! I will definitely buy it again! This brand never lets me down!
I liked this protection spray. Wella products are very good quality. It abeles great and definitely did its job! I bought mine from Ulta and it is pricey, but worth it! I was happy with this product!
Maspeth, NY
Wella LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray 1.82 oz uploaded by Michelle H.
Loving this amazing shine spray!! It's extremely affordable, it's not greasy, it's a spray shine oil that makes your hair smell so good and it's long lasting!! I have recommended this product to many people. It's available in Ulta and Ricky's shops as well as online too!
Jonesboro, AR
Wella is a great brand! I have very fine hair and I like to keep it protected from heat when I dry my hair. I love this wella brand!
Olathe, KS
i love this wella spray, it holds my hair in place all at once and its great product to use. such a great value for the money
Seattle, WA
This Wella keratin is perfect and take care of the frizz and it’s so easy to use as well. Loved it
Glendora, CA
This helps my hair get shine and protects the heat because my hair is soo damage is horrible
Knoxville , TN
This product works so well on fine hair I live that it is a spray easy to use and smells good
Largo, FL
I love this oil so much, it actually protects and smells absolutely amazing on top of if too

Looking for your answer?