BY WELLA

Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask is a nourishing hair mask which is suitable for all hair types. Perfect for damaged and lackluster hair, Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask combines Jojoba and Almond Oils with iconic Argan Oil to provide the hair with essential antioxidant protection and nourishment through high contents of Fatty Acids and Omegas. Working to reconstruct the hair fiber, it repairs damage and restores health and vitality to the hair. Mask leaves the hair silky soft and wonderfully smooth with a lustrous shine. For best results use after washing the hair with Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo.

Chelsea C.
I purchased this on a whim with another product for a BOGO sale at Ulta and let me tell you, this is one I will buy and buy and buy. Firstly, the smell is DELICIOUS. It seems vaguely familiar, but I just can't place it. Whatever it is though, I'm in love. But obviously it's not all about the smell. This stuff also works wonderfully with my hair. It's colored, coarse, thick, and wavy and this stuff provides all the moisture I could dream of. My hair is shinier, healthier, less frizzy, and oh so soft. I use it maybe once or twice a week, depending on how I'm abusing my hair at the time (oh flat iron, I wish I could quit you) but this seems to counteract all the punishment. Absolutely a fantastic find!
Ashley A.
Taylor, MS
This product is my holy grail of leave-in treatment! I have coloured hair, and this hair mask just leaves my hair feeling softer, stronger and revitalised. I'm in the process of growing out my hair, so I needed something to strengthen and help my hair. This did the job and more!!! Also, the smell is so yummy!! I'm so satisfied with this product, I gave enough for a treatment to my two girl pals who could totally use this!! Wella LuxeOil Keratin Restore Mask
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This stuff has been a life saver as a platinum blonde! It's and conditioning treatment that has keratin in it, so it helps keep the integrity of your hair intact. It smells lovely and is easy to integrate into your shower routine. It's recommended for use like once a week, but using it more often definitely won't hurt!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
LOVE this mask. It keeps my hair so silky in between getting my roots done every eight weeks or so. I like to use this every 3 or 4 days or so and letting it sit in while I'm in the shower for about ten minutes. I'd definitely buy this again - it's a great value and you only need a little product for such great results.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I have type 2C curls and after tons of damage from bleach, this has been a godsend! Makes my hair look and feel so soft! Better than many of the other masks I've tried. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
I was recommended this by my hairstylist. It leaves my ends so smooth! I only place it on my ends and on my front strands because they're damaged from heat. It helps to avoid the coarse feeling. The smell is also pleasant. I just feel it takes a couple of uses to start seeing longer results.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
This is my absolute FAVORITE conditioner of all time. After going blonde, I had extremely brittle, damaged, dry hair. No conditioner made my hair feel soft besides this Wella LuxeOil Keratin Restore mask. I am so satisfied, I will never get another conditioner.
Amber L.
Great hair mask for any hair type. Improves health of hair greatly especially on my double processed hair. Makes it look smoother, shinny and healthy. Smells great. Not a bad price for the good quality of the product.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I love this brand for deep conditioners. I have coarse thick dry curly hair so I tend to deep condition every other time I wash my hair and I always get compliments on how shiny and soft it makes my hair look
Emily K.
This hair mask smells amazing! And leaves the hair so soft and silky. It also adds shine and moisture back into damaged hair. I love it even though it's a little bit pricey it's worth it. It is worth the money. A little goes a long way.
Judah K.
Elk Mound
My hair has color on it will this strip it in any way?
Monica D.
Madrid
Is this a paraben, sulfate, silicone free product??
Tiffany V.
How does this product compare to the Kerastase Resistance conditioning mask? Thanks!

Amazon