BY WELLA

Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask is a nourishing hair mask which is suitable for all hair types. Perfect for damaged and lackluster hair, Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Restore Mask combines Jojoba and Almond Oils with iconic Argan Oil to provide the hair with essential antioxidant protection and nourishment through high contents of Fatty Acids and Omegas. Working to reconstruct the hair fiber, it repairs damage and restores health and vitality to the hair. Mask leaves the hair silky soft and wonderfully smooth with a lustrous shine. For best results use after washing the hair with Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo.

Ariel A.
Ariel A.
York, PA
Wella has amazing products. The whole luxeoil line is amazing. I've recently lightened my hair and I have been using the luxeoil products to bring it back to life. This restore mask is great. I used it about twice a week, I just wash my hair then put this is and put on a shower cap. I leave it on for about 30 mins, sometimes I use a blow dryer to heat it up so the product goes in the cuticle of my hair. When it's all said and done my hair feels so soft, you aren't even able to tell I just lightened my hair.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Wella LuxeOil Keratin Restore is one of my go-to products for revitalizing dry, damaged hair, boosting shine and conditioning. I’ve tried and tested more than a few products and this is one of the best! It leaves your hair smooth, shiny and protects the hair against heat. It has everything I need for healthy good looking hair!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Best restoring mask that I have ever come across. I spend a week at the beach and used this every day. My hair never looked better. Price wise it was $18 dollars at Ulta which I think is well worth it! You don't need to use a lot because a little but goes a really long way. It makes my hair so silky and smooth!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Will truly make a difference in your hair's texture and shine factor. A little goes a long way. The only down side to this product is that it fades colored hair more quickly. I would only suggest this to those who REALLY REALLY need a deep conditioning. It's not necessary for those with already healthy hair.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This mask is amazing! My hair was so dry from the cold weather. I picked up this mask along with the coordinating shampoo at Ulta. First off it smells amazing. And it keeps my hair so soft and shiny. It is pricey so I'd only buy it again if it's on sale. Such a great product/line.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is a lightweight mask that does well restoring my hair. I use sparingly because I am cheap and this stuff is expensive but it is worth the price. I have damaged thin hair that I dye every other month for the past few years. I feel like this stuff works well and I enjoy it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Obsessed with this! I used it with the shampoo and the treatment drops. My hair was so silky and soft. It's light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. I also seem to be able to go longer without washing. I recommend this to anyone with damaged and dry hair.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Works like olaplex. I use this when my hair is feeling super dry. It is very hydrating and smells like a dream. You don't have to use much so it will last forever. Love this product!
JENNIFER P.
JENNIFER P.
Visalia , CA
Seriously life (hair) changing! My colorist recommended it and I can not live without it. Makes my hair insanely soft and smells absolutely incredible
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
For my The best in The place i know The product AND is perfect for The composition and resulta in my HAIR.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
How does this product compare to the Kerastase Resistance conditioning mask? Thanks!