BeautyHairHair ProductsWella
LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo, 67 oz

Wella LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo, 6.7 oz

by Wella

Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo is a mild shampoo which smoothes and cleanses all hair types. Infused with Jojoba and Argan Oils, this luxurious shampoo penetrates deep into the hair structure to restore health, shine and radiance to the hair. Especially ideal for dull, damaged and lacklustre hair types, Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo imparts a silky softness and improves manageability. The lightweight formula gently cleanses away excess oil and impurities from hair, while enhancing it with keratin protection and a natural shine.

Is this shampoo sulfate-free and does it tend to dry out hair?
Does this leave damaged unhealthy hair smooth and nice after a while?
esse produto é bom?
Start your review of Wella LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo, 6.7 oz!
Katy D.
VARSITY LAKES, QLD
Wella LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo, 6.7 oz uploaded by Katy D.
I was given this complimentary from @influenster @voxbox and @wella in exchange for my honest opinion. Really amazing scent! So luxurious. It also seems more easily accessible than I originally thought when I googled and prices are fair for what it does. It has that keratin in it which is so great for my hair that needs help from dryness and brittle ends from dying. I’ve used at least 4 times since receiving (I try to go a week between washes as my hair lets me and healthier) so this size is great to last. It doesn’t foam up the same way as traditional shampoos which is fine. This was super invigorating and lovely. I would have enjoyed the conditioner to trial that paired with the shampoo but it didn’t come with that. Overall it was lovely. I will note with the combo of products I felt my hair a bit weighed down (and only used these plus a clean conditioner. The mask was amazing! I’d definitely buy this again as it left a lovely lingering scent (says my husband lol). It’s like a vanilla but luxury scent. I left it on for 20min instead of the 5 I read up. I’d recommend adding instructions because I wasn’t sure if it was supposed to be done before a wash or with dry hair. It didn’t contain instructions on the bottle so I looked it up. The elixir is so lovely as well. Same with the scent and quality was great. I did find it weighed down heavier than my other oils but again, maybe because of the keratin in it to protect. So I would keep that in mind and maybe alternate between the combination and frequency of use. And that’s considering I don’t wash my hair all of the time and it’s from day one of letting it air dry or use my Dyson. Likely the keratin coating as it did keep from fly seats and frizz. I may purchase this again but not sure. Wella LuxeOil Keratin Restore Mask Wella SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive Elixir Oil
Brooke M.
Bossier City, LA
This is my go to shampoo! It not only smells great but leaves your hair feeling silky, smooth, and healthy looking. It's great for color treated hair and daily use.
Chelsea M.
Keratin product’s tend to build up & clarifying shampoos can be a careful option when nurturing processed locks. I find this to be more true to purpose/ results than Moroccan Oil Shampoo which is meh on my thick long ugly curl colored hair & after years the fragrance is too sickly sweet for me.
Valerie B.
Homer Glen, IL
This is a a amazing product. It made my hair so silky smooth and I could easily see that it repaired tons of damage just from a couple times using it! if I could improve this I would probably perfer it to be formulated differently because I've noticed some ingredients can be a little bit harsh for my hair. Amazing product Over All though!!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
A little goes a very very long way with this shampoo. It was not right for my hair, but I imagine that it would do great on more damaged, frizzy or coarse hair. I learned later that it's also not the nest for hair with color in it , as it will strip the color more quickly. Smells great.
Maria P.
Houston , TX
This is a good product I haven’t used it I’ve heard of it my friend has this product and she’s told me that this is a good product I would recommend this to people who have Really sensitive hairWella LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo, 6.7 oz
Kellie S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
The smell of this shampoo and the way it lathers is simply luxurious. I’m obsessed with how it leaves my frizzy, coarse hair silky and manageable. I’m a professional stylists and when a client asks for recommendations for a shampoo with a fragrance that smells clean and will last for hours after washing and a cleanser with beneficial ingredients that will give their hair smooth, shiny results, and leave it super soft and smelling great for days. I recommend this amazing product
Raven C.
Monroe, MI
This is a great shampoo for protein deficient hair, as a professional I highly recommend wella
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely love Wella. It is a bit expensive, but definitely worth the amazing results. This keratin oil leaves my hair silky smooth and moisturized.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Ever since I have started using it my damaged hair has started to feel and look healthier. Absolutely love this shampoo!