BY WELLA

60 second deep penetrating super pack instant hair conditioner, contains ocean minerals to intensely condition damaged hair . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hope T.
Hope T.
Very soft! really enjoy this product, but it gets very oily wouldn't recommend someone like me with oily skin
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
The shampoo is the first step of hair care routine. For many people it is an action related only to clean, but experts say it is the beginning of a routine care. For this reason, the selection of the product you use should be done carefully and not lightly.
Pâmela B.
Pâmela B.
rua:beneditonunes,39bairro santa rita Tatuí -SP
this brand hair is excellent help much to strengthen and brightness as our is too good, let silky bulky
Yorbelith O.
Yorbelith O.
Tonala , jalisco
magnificas , de la mejor calidad aun que algo costosas, pero la mayoría accesibles , muy buen producto totalmente recomendable
Whether you're in need of hydration, volume, color-protection, frizz control, or curl definition, there's a shampoo for you. No matter your concern, which brand(s) do you turn to?
v
Daniela J.
Daniela J.
miami fl
I always love the usa I love it vI always love the usa I love it I always love the usa I love it I always love the usa I love it I always love the usa I love it I always love the usa I love it