Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Special Mix 0/88 Intense Pearl

by Wella

Buy Wella Hair Color Permanent - Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Special Mix: An excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely interminable to create any shade desired with predictable natural looking results Details provided by Wella

Make sure you leave it in for the duration of the 90 minutes. I would also buy a dye that is for grey hair like most permanent colors.
What can I do to help the color stick to the grey? Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't I do,use gray magic
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Special Mix 0/88 Intense Pearl!
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Special Mix Hair Coloring Products 0 88 Intense Pearl
Great texture in the mix, bold easy to apply color and while it does need developer it doesn’t have to be quite as harsh of a developer as some of the other creme products. I love how icy white my hair was after using it and the price was great at Sally’s.
Keisha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a licensed hair stylist.. I hate this dye. never had great results with this when I was taking cosmetolgy. doesn't cover gray hair very well and fade pretty quick.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
I have been using this color since 2004. I absolutely love the coverage and outcome of every color I do. I will always pick wella koleston perfect!
lauren C.
Wayne, NJ
Review for: Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products 55 0 Intense Light Brown
My favorite professional hair color ever!!!! This is the truest, most rich, highest grey coverage dye there is! I’ve tried a lot of different brands and this will forever be my favorite. You can easily mix colors for a perfect custom color or you may not even have to with such a large color option!! It really is true to color and has the brightest reds I’ve seen as far as permanent color. I can go on and on about this formula, it truly is the best hair color out there!!!
Anne C.
Been my go to hair color for 18 years. I custom mix 3 shades for my color and it doesn’t disappoint
dominique G.
Oxnard , CA
Love wella permanent hair color easy to mix and has tons of options . It is a professional brand so mostly have to get at pro shop .
Zuri S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use wells t18 toner to get my hair to that true white color but it never seems to work in my hair. It gives my hair a strange pink tint that I later learned it’s because my scalp is more pink. I know this works for others but it didn’t work for me.
hailey K.
Omaha, NE
very good and easy to work with! holds color in and kills all the other brands. love love love
Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
I have had many types of color on my hair and this product was by far the least damaging, longest lasting, and overall best product
Jessica D.
A good product for hair color, i recommend , i use manytimes and i don't have problem with this , so buy this :)