BY WELLA

An excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely interminable to create any shade desired with predictable natural looking results. see more...

Amy Sue H.
council bluffs
Love love love wella hair color! The smell when applying is so tolerable! I love the fast processing as soon as it’s applied to my hair so I know I’m not missing a spot. Definitely one of my favorite hair care lines!!!
Dana R.
This product is amazing I started using it a few years ago and it’s super easy to apply. Wells brand lasts longer than other hair color brand. It’s perfect it gives you the shade you want and I would def make more purchased
Kara C.
Evans, GA
Wella is one of my favorite hair color brands. The Koleston Perfect colors are pigment packed, and work well as a permanent color AND as a toner. Wella is my go-to for toners and blonding. My only complaint is that the reds are very bland and don't pack quite enough punch for me. I'm a colorist and I tend to do very bright and flashy colors at each end of the spectrum. The platinums are platinum, the blacks are deep, but the reds are very dull and don't translate as well as I'd like them to.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love using this product! I personally cannot use it anymore on myself because I tend to get welts and scab all over my scalp along with burning! I used this brand in beauty school because we were wella trained! I think it’s an amazing brand!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products are some of the best professional hair color products available. They actually have a nice smell and turn out very well no matter what you’re trying to achieve. For professional use only and well worth the extra money.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
This is probably the best of all the Wella color lines. Wella color has great pigment, but it is really hard to get it out of the hair in order to lighten or change the color. The hair feels good, but not great after using this color. The price point on this is good, but it is just not my first choice. If you like Wella, this is definitely the best in the line. I personally would spend a little extra for L'Oréal professional or something of that caliber.
Cristie G.
Well as makes great hair coloring products from semis to permanents. Teresa's a wide range of colors and shade to choose from. I buy my welland products at my local Sally's Beauty Supply Store. The are a great price and I belive that they do not damage my hair to much either. They have great additives for toning hair incase you make a mistake on blonde hair!
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
I work at a beauty supply store and have been trained on using this color line, I am not a sale representative or make any commission for selling this or any other specific product in my store but I always rave about Wella. It has amazing coverage and tons of selection. It's the 64 pack of crayons instead of the 24. If you want gorgeous unique color, I highly recommend it.
Zeinny V.
Love love this product! They have so much colors to choose from I personally love all the crazy colors also they have no bad scent at all ! I hate the ones that leave a strong scent to your nose I will def buy this over and over
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I've used this brand of hair color all throughout beauty school and I love it so much. If I was ever put in a situation of choosing a great hair color brand, I would definitely choose this one considering I know so much about it.
Yeani C.
What is the quality of this product?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I"m a natural red head, would this be a good 1st timers experience?