Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorWella
Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products

Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products

by Wella

An excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely interminable to create any shade desired with predictable natural looking results.

I"m a natural red head, would this be a good 1st timers experience?
What is the quality of this product?
Start your review of Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I'm a big fan of wella products. This doesn't dry out or damage my hair. I color every 6 wks
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
You can not go wrong with the Well a Koleston perfect permanent creme hair color. Always delivers vibrant color with out damaging the hair.
Julie L.
Raleigh, NC
I am dark blonde and sometimes go way lighter. I can achieve bright golden locks without any brassy tones with Wella. The color last until I grow it out. Bleaching my hair out can be very harsh on it and it can be dry. I find Wella to be one of the less drying brands also.
Alyssa S.
This is the hair dye that my hairdresser uses on my hair. I always get compliments on my hair color thanks to Wella! My hair is dyed red and it lasts fairly well. I go about every 8 weeks for touch ups.
Amber M.
Fremont, IN
Beautiful colors. Don't completely fry hair. And the colors last a really long time. I love these so much
sandra D.
Fort worth, TX
I love to use this product to color hair it leaves there hair looking great and doesn't dry out hair love love this product and overall very affordable and easy to use.
Dayana V.
Wella Koleston Perfect Permanent Creme Haircolor 1:1 Hair Coloring Products. It is my favorite line of color for hair. I think he is one of the few who gives the color he says in the show. I recommend it
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love using this product! I personally cannot use it anymore on myself because I tend to get welts and scab all over my scalp along with burning! I used this brand in beauty school because we were wella trained! I think it’s an amazing brand!
Erica K.
Morgantown
Well a hair color is the best cause it's easy to use and looks great. It keeps it's shine and doesn't fade. The color always looks beautiful.
Natalie B.
This is probably the best of all the Wella color lines. Wella color has great pigment, but it is really hard to get it out of the hair in order to lighten or change the color. The hair feels good, but not great after using this color. The price point on this is good, but it is just not my first choice. If you like Wella, this is definitely the best in the line. I personally would spend a little extra for L'Oréal professional or something of that caliber.